colonic irrigation :-) be honest!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi ya peeps, appologies if your eating:o

Has anyone had this?

Know anything about it??

What are your thoughts on it!

Just interested!!!

Thanks in advance.

Amb x

Don't know anything about it.

Knew someone who swore by it.

I personally think a good sized bowl of raisin bran ought to be good enough
:lol:

My thoughts....eeeeeeuuoooooowww!!!!:cry:

i dont like the 'idea' of it, however its supposed to be fantastic for improving skin condition/hair condition and lots of other things oh and.......good for your memory:green: we all need a bit of that!

amb xx

Don't think I'd fancy it at all, but apparently it's supposed to be very good:eek:

By the way Vic your avator doesn't seem the same now you've not got your hat on :)

Iv had 6 now...there greattttt

I would say go and have one !! A little embarrassing at first but after the first 5 minutes its a piece of cake !

oh and.......good for your memory:green: we all need a bit of that!

amb xx

I'd still keep my goldfish memory thank you!!!!

By the way Vic your avator doesn't seem the same now you've not got your hat on :)

:lol: It's the exact same picture that was edited in the first place :lol:

But I'll be getting a new pic this weekend with my return to auburn hair , instead of the brown that it was dyed in that picture.:wink2:

Ok, back to the subject.
I've seen the same claims, among many others, listed for something known as "Noni" juice.
Something like that..... I just can't see myself doing it.

Drink lots of water, eat healthy, eat fibre to stay regular, and that oughta reap the same results.

I just can't see myself paying someone money to torture me in such an undignified way :lol:

Iv had 6 now...there greattttt

I would say go and have one !! A little embarrassing at first but after the first 5 minutes its a piece of cake !

thanks vicky !!! - how does it make you feel during/after??? How long do you leave it in between appointments ! Do you need to be near a loo for the rest of the day ?(eeek)

My mate said 'on no there could be a piece of lego/plastercene in there that you ate when you were 2 years old:green: :green: :green: :green:

Somewhere local to me does a 'detox' package, which includes.

- colon hydrotherapy:green:
- A lymphatic Drainage massage
- a Clay body wrap

Sounded good.

Well I would NEVER consider it but my Dad has done it a few times before! (blooooh pukey smilie pleeeeeeease)

It can shift up to 10 years old excrement (sp) thats sat in your bowels and helps to detoxify apparently.

I still wouldnt have it done though. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks vicky !!! - how does it make you feel during/after??? How long do you leave it in between appointments ! Do you need to be near a loo for the rest of the day ?(eeek)

My mate said 'on no there could be a piece of lego/plastercene in there that you ate when you were 2 years old:green: :green: :green: :green:

Somewhere local to me does a 'detox' package, which includes.

- colon hydrotherapy:green:
- A lymphatic Drainage massage
- a Clay body wrap

Sounded good.
During its more embarrissing then anything else, it dont hurt at all. After you need to sit on the loo for abit cos it can keep comming (sorry). I started going every week because i never go..! It makes you feel healthy, i would feel quite ill but after this your skin starts looking great and your body will reject bad foods..i dont no why this happens !! my friend get a terrible headache now if she trys to eat chocolate. I would go for it, the first one is worse due to the fact you dont know whats gonna happen !

And you can lose upto 7lb's in one go !

Just wanted to add...you clean your drains and stick bleech in your sink !
What would your drains look like and smell like if you didnt ??

I read somewhere concerns about the possibility of compacting and forcing existing waste up into your small intestines, and if there was any existing conditions such as cancerous cells etc. they could be transferred to other as yet unaffacted areas. I can't remember for the life of me where I read it, and I will do a Google search to see if I can find it.

To me it seems wrong, and going against nature. The back passage is designed to be watertight, unless open for expelling waste, so why force water into it when it isn't designed by nature to happen. If our bodies needed to be flushed out, then nature would have 'built it in'. But that's just my opinion :wink2:

This article is not the one I wanted and it's very long, but it looks at colonics, enemas, etc and it says the only risks are from a perforated colon, non sterile equipment, and one particular infection. The only problem with the net is that you can find evidence for and against everything.

If you're comfortable, then go for it, but we want a blow by blow (excuse the pun) report on your return :lol:

I thought about this a while back...saw a program about it once too. Don't know if i like the idea though...not for the obvious reasons but more to do with what Trinity said about it being safe.

You go first babes and I'll hold ya hand...(now wheres my clothes pegs...lol)

too bad the only 7lbs I want to lose is the loose floppy, wrinkly skin on my belly:cry:
I was 103 prior to my girls, packed on a whopping 60lbs each pregnancy.
And lost it all.. almost.
I'm at 110 now. Still very tiny.

BUT the skin got stretched and didn't all shrink back:cry:

Any cures for that? Doc said tummy tuck... He said I can do sit-ups and crunches till I pass out. It still won't shrink the stretched skin:irked:
That's too pricey and don't want to be cut open lol

my experience ........
For my 40th I got a gift voucher for an irrigation, the card read Dear Carl, this is for you because you are so full of ****e. Well I went along with trepidation, stripped naked (was all very discreet and i was under a towel in a flash, please turn on your side and bring your knees up, a glass tube was used with 2 inlets/outlets, 1 for incoming ( a gravity fed pure water inlet) and an outlet tube.Then i rolled back onto my back. Carl, would you like to watch? Well I did, in a mirror mounted on the wall in front ...water went in, water came out (well kinda), pressure was adjusted by the "nurse" squeezing the inlet tube. It just kinda washes you out, some people as old as 40 get rid of old leggo blocks they swallowed as children. No leggo blocks for me!!!! After 45 mins it was time to go and was asked to go to the bathroom........... after 10 mins it was time to go.... I freaked out and told her i was frightened i'd explode in the taxi. Well i didn't, but wasn't game to fart for quite some time. Apparently you need a course of 4, afterward I felt quite refreshed, some of my clients swear by it.

This is my story, in my words, i don't think it's graphic, it's just what happened and will prepare those wanting to try it for what's really in store, it was quite a clinical experience with no discomfort at all.

It's often classified as a somewhat touchy subject, but getting down to the nitty gritty of a Brazilian ain't Charles ****ens either.

After 45 mins it was time to go and was asked to go to the bathroom........... after 10 mins it was time to go.... I freaked out and told her i was frightened i'd explode in the taxi. Well i didn't, but wasn't game to fart for quite some time.

:green: :green: :green: :green: love it !!

I actually would if i was brave enough, like to have this treatment, a good clean out.
It would be interesting to see if i felt good afterwards.

Latest posts

Back