colonic irrigation :-) be honest!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! thats' the one! Well remembered!

Teri x:hug:

hmm, been thinking of having this done, number of clients i know, swear by it!! (I would be swearing too, by the sounds of it)
I beleive it helps to go to the loo easier after a few treatments, thats if you suffer with constipation, but wouldn't latose or sennacot help and be alot cheaper?
ive had an enema in labour, i will never forget that pain, thats the pain of the enema NOT the labour! midwife must have had a bad day-just no sympathy what so ever! :eek:
Also, when you say its an hour or hour and a half treatment, does that mean the apparatus used to insert into your, err-bum, stay in for that long? oh jeez, its sounds too painfull.:o :confused:

I've often thought about having this done, not for constipation but just to cleanse my bowel of the undigested red meat that has lurking in there for donkeys.....maybe that's an urban myth too....don't know if I could look at all the rubbish passing through the glass viewing area though...that would be embarassing!

I've often thought about having this done, not for constipation but just to cleanse my bowel of the undigested red meat that has lurking in there for donkeys.....maybe that's an urban myth too....don't know if I could look at all the rubbish passing through the glass viewing area though...that would be embarassing!

Embarasing BUT very intereing..lol

Also, when you say its an hour or hour and a half treatment, does that mean the apparatus used to insert into your, err-bum, stay in for that long? oh jeez, its sounds too painfull.:o :confused:

I promise you....there is no pain whatsoever during or after colonic hydrotherapy :green:

I promise you....there is no pain whatsoever during or after colonic hydrotherapy :green:
hmmm i believe you! let you know if i have it done!

I had one about 2 years ago and all I can say is OH MY GOD.....

I thought it would be interesting and also suffered from IBS so hoped it would help. After getting over the embarassment it didn't hurt, but it was slightly uncomfortable - I thought I was going to explode and shower the walls!! Anyway after what seemed like an eternity I was finished - apparently I was full of wind and constipated:)

I sat on the loo as instructed and sat and sat and sat and sat, everything that had gone in certainly came out and after 15 mins I thought I was ok.
Problem was I had decided to go shopping with my Mum, BIG MISTAKE I got as far as Littlewoods 200 yards down the road and felt certain urges and couldn't hold on. Old ladies and trolleys were barged out of the way ( slight exageration) as I made my way up the esculators to the loos. Needless to say the shopping trip was called off and a swift exit to the car was made and I had a very nervous and bottom clenching trip home.

I personally wouldn't have another and to add insult to injury I didn't lose a single pound ( except the £70 I paid to have it done!) and the diet she wanted me to follow for the next 6 weeks meant virtually everything was off the menu - dairy, red meat, chicken, peppers, cereals the list went on and on and on.

Try it and you can judge for yourself.

I had one about 2 years ago and all I can say is OH MY GOD.....

I thought it would be interesting and also suffered from IBS so hoped it would help. After getting over the embarassment it didn't hurt, but it was slightly uncomfortable - I thought I was going to explode and shower the walls!! Anyway after what seemed like an eternity I was finished - apparently I was full of wind and constipated:)

I sat on the loo as instructed and sat and sat and sat and sat, everything that had gone in certainly came out and after 15 mins I thought I was ok.
Problem was I had decided to go shopping with my Mum, BIG MISTAKE I got as far as Littlewoods 200 yards down the road and felt certain urges and couldn't hold on. Old ladies and trolleys were barged out of the way ( slight exageration) as I made my way up the esculators to the loos. Needless to say the shopping trip was called off and a swift exit to the car was made and I had a very nervous and bottom clenching trip home.

I personally wouldn't have another and to add insult to injury I didn't lose a single pound ( except the £70 I paid to have it done!) and the diet she wanted me to follow for the next 6 weeks meant virtually everything was off the menu - dairy, red meat, chicken, peppers, cereals the list went on and on and on.

Try it and you can judge for yourself.
lol, so it would have to be on my day off, and after treatment, best to stay at home then!:lol:

Hi ya peeps, appologies if your eating:o

Has anyone had this?

Know anything about it??

What are your thoughts on it!

Just interested!!!

Thanks in advance.

Amb x
Well, Amb, When you said on that thread," does anyone want to talk about colonic irrigation" I didn't think you meant for real!!!!!
Great thread, though I really don't have much to contribute to be honest.
Never had one.
Never thought of having one.
Never felt the need to have one
Don't want one .:eek:

Thanks all the same!:)

Ummmm, I think I would have a colonic, simply because they are meant to be very good for you, and give you a very 'light' feeling at the end of it. Dont know if I'd have the guts to go and have it actually.

This may be too much information, but when I was pregnant I thought I had piles so I had to go to the docs, and in not so many words, he stuck his finger up my bum!!!! lol Now to have somebody do that to me and then me pay them for it.........mmmmm NO I have changed my mind and above statement, NO I wouldnt have a colonic! lol!! xx

Ummmm, I think I would have a colonic, simply because they are meant to be very good for you, and give you a very 'light' feeling at the end of it. Dont know if I'd have the guts to go and have it actually.

This may be too much information, but when I was pregnant I thought I had piles so I had to go to the docs, and in not so many words, he stuck his finger up my bum!!!! lol Now to have somebody do that to me and then me pay them for it.........mmmmm NO I have changed my mind and above statement, NO I wouldnt have a colonic! lol!! xx

Thanks for that....PMSL :lol:

The Academy of Colon Hydrotherapy in London trains you in colon hydrotherapy in a week or 3 weekends.
It pays well to do it too!!!!:smack:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow
Old thread LOL

One thought keeps coming to mind.........

The "backdoor" was never intended to be a revolving door, nor intended as anything other than an exit

SO WHY let anything in???:eek:

I went for it. OMG! V strange feeling - no pain tho. However it got too much for me and I nearly fainted which I've only done once before after a nasty needle episode. I kept feeling strange that day.
HOWEVER - I have heard some fantastic reviews and I even have a client who loves it so much that she and her husband bought a machine and do it themselves at home!!!:eek:

Wow
Old thread LOL

One thought keeps coming to mind.........

The "backdoor" was never intended to be a revolving door, nor intended as anything other than an exit

SO WHY let anything in???:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:
Sorry but :lol::lol::lol:
Revolving doors.....:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Sorry but :lol::lol::lol:
Revolving doors.....:lol::lol::lol:

Glad to be of service:green:
And totally OT (sorry) and probably TMI (too much info)
BUT
you know how men are......:rolleyes:
And one time a certain male asked about an alternate route.....
And I asked him "why, is yours a revolving door?"
He said "NO!:eek:"

I said "that's your answer then!"

And THAT settled THAT discussion
Never heard of it again since
:lol:

Glad to be of service:green:
And totally OT (sorry) and probably TMI (too much info)
BUT
you know how men are......:rolleyes:
And one time a certain male asked about an alternate route.....
And I asked him "why, is yours a revolving door?"
He said "NO!:eek:"

I said "that's your answer then!"

And THAT settled THAT discussion
Never heard of it again since
:lol:

We obviously mix with different men V :)
My doors all have the words PRIVATE written on them....:lol::lol::lol:

Try colon massage. No tubes involved!!

A lady that used to work in the same salon as me used to use a back room to do it, she was constantly busy, was a lovely lady who made her clients feel very relaxed and had clients of differing ages.

It's supposed to work wonders for you if you are blocked up.

To be honest the smell that used to come into the salon whilst I was working plus her clients rushing to the toilet put me off.:eek::eek::confused:

Personally I'd do a home de-tox!

Latest posts

Back