colonic irrigation :-) be honest!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a colonic if I start to become irregular, better to catch it early than wait til you're up to a week!

My diet is immensely healthy and I can usually stay regular through all the foods I eat. Unfortunately I occasionally become irregular due to problems I have had in the past, which I won't discuss on here!

I understand what Trinity is trying to get at, regards what is natural for the body. Please also consider the fact that half the foods and drinks we pour down our necks these days are not 'natural' for our bodies, but contain ingredients which make it harder for our bodies to process and digest.

I have never lost any weight from having a colonic!

I'd do it! Cause i reackon i am full of rubbish inside from the amount i drink and eat!

I actually would if i was brave enough, like to have this treatment, a good clean out.
It would be interesting to see if i felt good afterwards.

i was thinking maybe you'd be REALLY CAREFUL about what you put back into your body after !

Just looking into it as part of my new year 'health kick' lol

Oh yeah....and you don't become incontinent just because you've had a colonic!

Colonic virgins always seem to have this idea that they're not going to be able to hold anything in afterwards! After your colonic, your therapist should allow you to sit on the loo for ten mins or so to make sure you're cleared out. After that, if you have the urge to go, it should be a pretty normal 'urge' nothing volcanic.

Make sure you drink plenty of water or you may get a headache. Sometimes I get a headache anyway, and I always want to go to bed early too :green:

This thread is sending shivers down my spine:irked: (yes i know its my fault for reading it).. sorry but i see that us girlies have an in pipe and an out pipe and thats how it should stay..imo..

sorry if that too graffic for some people:eek:

Is it expensive ?

Cost is the only reason i have never considered it.

Is it expensive ?

Cost is the only reason i have never considered it.

I pay 45 pound (pound sign gone) 45 to an hour treatment.

Not as expensive as i thought,thanks ladies. x

I pay 45 pound (pound sign gone) 45 to an hour treatment.

bugger !!! i need to shop about ! but she did say it was 1 1/2 hours:eek: i know i know i must be full of sH1t

bugger !!! i need to shop about ! but she did say it was 1 1/2 hours:eek: i know i know i must be full of sH1t

LMAO...come to Bournemouth chick its cheaper !

I actually would if i was brave enough, like to have this treatment, a good clean out.
It would be interesting to see if i felt good afterwards.

Perfect Image offer this in Souhtport, not really that expensive and the therapist there told me she'd lost loads of weight with it.

Well I personally am with Liz on this one.

No blummin' way!! frightens the life out of me, I have a vision of walking like I had rickets for the next 6 months.:eek:

I have heard it is very good and I am not knocking it for people who do partake but it is just not for me. Oh no no no no NO!

Teri x:hug:

I don't have any personal experience (thank goodness) of a colonic, so am not going to comment. Suffice to say that that well known sadist, aka Gillian McKeith, thinks that everyone should be undergoing this procedure regularly ... apparently Princess Diana was a big fan of this treatment too.

If it's all the same to you, I'll stick with dried fruit and high fibre cereal!

PS: Can you imagine anyone explaining to others that professional poop extraction is what they do for a living?! How embarrassing.

I don't have any personal experience (thank goodness) of a colonic, so am not going to comment. Suffice to say that that well known sadist, aka Gillian McKeith, thinks that everyone should be undergoing this procedure regularly ... apparently Princess Diana was a big fan of this treatment too.

If it's all the same to you, I'll stick with dried fruit and high fibre cereal!

PS: Can you imagine anyone explaining to others that professional poop extraction is what they do for a living?! How embarrassing.

That reminded me of a programme i used to watch quite a few years ago now.

There was a panel and a member of the public had to come and act out what they did for a living and they all had to guess.

Would love to see what they would have done for that! Sorry can't think what the programme was called.

And totally off the subject too :rolleyes:

OMG amber you dont half start some threads you! Lmao! :lol: :lol:

They show it on that spa of embarassing illness's i think.

One of my clients has it done a couple of times a year, she says it hurts a bit, but she feel great after wards.

';eeeeewww wouldnt fancy that as a job no sirrrrrreeee.

If it's all the same to you, I'll stick with dried fruit and high fibre cereal.

A friends mum regularly has this done, she feels great afterwards.
Her therapist said to eat wholewheat cereals, but not bran ones as they can stick to the lining of your intestines & bowels for much longer.

Reminds me off the treatment you used to get before having a baby, enema lol, I wasn't a fan of that, mind you it was 1976 and I had a belly full of baby as well as the other stuff lol ...
One of my clients called it colonic irritation, because she hated it and said it irritated the S***e out of her....

That reminded me of a programme i used to watch quite a few years ago now.

There was a panel and a member of the public had to come and act out what they did for a living and they all had to guess.

Would love to see what they would have done for that! Sorry can't think what the programme was called.

And totally off the subject too :rolleyes:

it was called 'WHATS MY LINE '

Latest posts

Back