Comp model?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
I was wondering about how I could be someones hand model for competitions. At present I don't feel confident enough to enter one myself but would love to sit on the other side of the table as a model for the experience.
I have been told by my CND ambassador that I have great hands and nails to be a model. Ive probably left it a bit late for Olympia too, but if anyone needs someone in the future Im here:green: .

Emma

If you could take a pic hun, Liza Smith was looking for comp models a little while ago - pm her

kx

louge said:
I was wondering about how I could be someones hand model for competitions. At present I don't feel confident enough to enter one myself but would love to sit on the other side of the table as a model for the experience.
I have been told by my CND ambassador that I have great hands and nails to be a model. Ive probably left it a bit late for Olympia too, but if anyone needs someone in the future Im here:green: .

nice of you to offer, im sure someone will snap you up, i would but im a little far away!

Thanks Karren, will do.

I think chris (urban geek) might still be looking for a model and sparklepink

jac extreme said:

too rite hunnio :) always on the look out.... altho for sept now as im nt enterting the nailympics

funny enough id already sent Emma a page

Jess
xox

jac extreme said:

Yes Chris (Urban Geek) may still be looking ....as I have had no luck locating someone in Edinburgh for her......but it is for the Scottish Show here in May...a bit far from Reading!!!!

Ive been trying to upload a picture into the gallery from my pc but it wont work? The page keeps going white/blank?

i wish i could be a comp model!! my nail beds are too small:cry: :cry: :cry: ah well lol x.x.x.x.x.x.x

izzidoll said:
Yes Chris (Urban Geek) may still be looking ....as I have had no luck locating someone in Edinburgh for her......but it is for the Scottish Show here in May...a bit far from Reading!!!!
she asked me to model at the nailympics but I wont be there on time, so think she is still looking, she is away at the mo though.

louge said:

I know its a way off yet, but I would be more than willing to be a comp model at G.Mex, Manchester.

Could take a photo of my hands first so that you would know what you were dealing with.

jac extreme said:
she asked me to model at the nailympics but I wont be there on time, so think she is still looking, she is away at the mo though.

I'm modelling for Chris (Urban Geek) on Sunday...sculptures I think. And looking forward to it!:)

Does anyone still require a model for Sunday? I cant for some reason upload any pictures so the best I can do is send a picture via my mobile?

Are you still available to model ? Contact me May 4th at Olympia Hilton name: Kimberly Lesser

I am looking for a model for the Las Vegas Competitions June 3-5, 2006. Please send pics. I am entering the tip and sculpt comp.
Thanks
Kim Ensign
Ez Flow Educator
Bloomington, IL
www.AcrylicEnhancements.com
[email protected]

a little to far for me or i would love to

Latest posts

Back