Company name what do you think ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Im thinking of company names

what do you all think of Glamour puss ? to cheesey :rolleyes:

It's a fun sounding name :)

I know how hard it is to choose a name.

x

:hug: I really like the name!!
Sounds like a place that I would like to go to!!

I wanted to go with my brother's suggestion of Glamour Bitch when I first started up but I thought it may alienate some of my potential clients!!:eek: Glamour puss is fun but not incredibly sophisticated (no offense meant by this). What treatments are you planning on doing? For example I wouldn't probably look for a deep tissue massage at somewhere called glamour puss but would have make-up and nails there. :hug:

While I love the name I wonder if it would get muddled up or passed off as pet grooming? I know that may sound funny but there are dog and cat grooming parlours with names like this, would this cause you problems in search engines or just people generally getting mixed up?

No offence but it makes me think of intimate waxing....

beauty 4 you, I get ure point exactly time for a rethink

how about 'A Touch of Luxury'

Hi
I recently went through the same thing thinking of my name 'A new Dawn' with sentence 'a new Day. A new You' this is individual and has my own name in it 'Dawn'. it's very difficult but things i thought about where- What do i want to focus on? where are my clients? what am i offering? my new business venture is focusing on offices and homes but mainly going into offices for a few hours each week so i had to think abit more professionaly so couldn't have a 'tacky' name. also think of how you want you business to look, professional V fun!

good luck
dx

When choosing a name for your business, you should go for a name that stands out, one that people will remember. Don't go for one that just fades into the background with all the others.

Individuality in business can go a long way towards your success!

Al

When choosing a name for your business, you should go for a name that stands out, one that people will remember. Don't go for one that just fades into the background with all the others.

Individuality in business can go a long way towards your success!

Al

Hear hear!!

personal opinion - too cheesy, and like other posters have said sounds like intimate waxing for cats!

At the end of the day tho, it is YOUR business and you call it what you like - you have to get used to making your own business decisions and sticking with your beliefs.

Good luck with whatever you go for!

Im thinking of company names

what do you all think of Glamour puss ? to cheesey :rolleyes:

Some good posts here, but how about glam and pamper ?:hug:

Latest posts

Back