Corny chat up lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
As the title suggests, what corny chat up lines have been used on you? Or indeed have you used on someone?

I was once told I had 'Betty Davis Eyes' :confused: Whatever that means???

Am sure there must be howlers?

Where do I start lol, Apart from the obvious "Grab ya coat love cos you've just pulled" I tell you all now that it didn't work :)

I used to work behind a bar and heard a few corny lines lol but always remember some numb skull say to me "Cor I bet you give a good head love" as I was pouring his pint....I was not amused by this as his mates were jeering him on, so I turned round and said "Yeh on Stella and Carling and I swallow" LMAO, his mates thought I was hillarious as he was stood their mouth wide open and to this day it makes me chuckle. That was so out of character as im soooooooooo shy...... er not!!

I've also had "how do ya like your eggs" again I didnt fall for that one I replied "Fertillised" lol, he soon grabbed his coat and left by the nearest exit pmsl!!

I tend to be more like a show pony when men try the lines with me, as they just cant cope with my witty one liners.

"Darlin your eyes are like spanners, cos every time I look at them my nuts tighten"

PMSL:green:

Oh it was so wasted on me!

Some older guy once asked me 'where have you been all my life?'
I took one look at him and replied 'well i wasn't born for half of it!'
That soon shut him up :lol:

Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?

Do you sleep on your stomach? If not, can I?:irked:

god I've had loads! heres two that are stuck in my head lol

Theres 20p so you can call your mum and tell her you wont be home tonight!

Sarah a really fancy you, so how's about it (there was an ad on telly perhaps just in scotland dunno about underage drinkers makin prats of themselves this is where this come from lol)

"Darlin your eyes are like spanners, cos every time I look at them my nuts tighten"

Now that's FUNNY!! :green:

I was a little loshed once and went up to a guy and said, "Hi Nice, I'm Yummy". He looked a little confused as he shook my hand.
So I clarified, "You're nice and I'm yummy, together we're 'nice and yummy'"

Ah so embarrassing... and guess what! He either liked my daggy line or like me... either way :)

ha i like the one on the tv advert is it clearasil or something? where the lad asks the girl if he can borrow her lipstick she says yes and then he plants one right on her lips!! thought that was quite good lol!!!

Here's a good one when someone is trying to chat you up and gives you one of those rubbish lines like "Have we met before, you look so familiar"...

YOU say in a really nice sweet way "Oh yes I'm sure we've met, I work in the STD clinic:lol: cruel I know but it works a treat:green:

Here's a good one when someone is trying to chat you up and gives you one of those rubbish lines like "Have we met before, you look so familiar"...

YOU say in a really nice sweet way "Oh yes I'm sure we've met, I work in the STD clinic:lol: cruel I know but it works a treat:green:

:lol::lol::lol:

My boss told me years ago that his mate used to use "you don't sweat much for a fat lass". :lol:

I doubt very much it ever worked!

I once had a stranger hand me his hotel room key. Needless to say it was handed straight back again.

"Someone needs to contact Global Warming about you"

"Why"

"Because you are dangerously hot"

Hahahahahahaha, what is that all about:lol:

xx

" where have you been all my life? "

Reply - " Out of it thank F*** "

:)

I was out with my friend and she fancied a guy standing at the bar with his friend, so as he was wearing glasses and to get the two of them talking, I went up to him and said excuse me, but you should have gone to Specsavers . . .
I can't remember what he said initially but it did get them talking to each other.

Another time I was walking along the road with my friend and a car pulled alongside us and the guy driving waved an A to Z at us and started saying, do you know where blah blah road is? when I looked at the A to Z it wasn't even open on the area where we were, and he said oh sorry, I just wanted to ask you for your number. Quite original I thought and got me talking to him!

Many moons ago i was a Traffic Warden in London & a guy in a white van driving past shouted "can you tell me the way to Oldham". I smiled & replied "Like That" as i cupped my boobs. He drove off red faced, shocked & laughing:lol:

I usually talk about my refracting lens telescope and some of the celestial bodies visible at this time of year. Drives 'em wild

(or am I mistaking "wild" for bored or slightly alarmed?)

I usually talk about my refracting lens telescope and some of the celestial bodies visible at this time of year. Drives 'em wild

(or am I mistaking "wild" for bored or slightly alarmed?)

But surely you don't need a telescope to see the celestial body sitting next to you :green:
Posted via Mobile Device

But surely you don't need a telescope to see the celestial body sitting next to you :green:
Posted via Mobile Device

Very good...

Very good...

You should try that one next time you are talking about your telescope to a potential love interest :green:

I bet it would work great if you met a nice lady at the local planetarium or somewhere like that...
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back