Crazy pricing - what's worst you've seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
£4 for luxury mani and pedi 😮

With a free eyebrow wax...get a grip lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Normal mani & pedi will be free lol :)

Haha, she's just updated again, shellak (spelt like that) nails, £3.50! Tempted to book in! 😉

ahahahahaha. Your reply made me nearly pee myself:)

Think I am going ro reduce all my treatments to £1 each or 5 for £2 ;-)

Haha, she's just updated again, shellak (spelt like that) nails, £3.50! Tempted to book in! 😉

The sad thing is clients wont know the differance...until they get there

Cut £7
Dye £10
Cut & dye £12 if you buy the dye
Cut & Dye £15 if I buy the dye

Ps this is exactly how it was spelt & worded.

Cut £7
Dye £10

Lol this is hilarious, so it's a £2 box of poop

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I just got a groupon email telling me I can have a Brazilian/Hollywood wax for £9.
Jeepers!

...... What on Earth will the outcome be ..... Worried would be an understatement :s

I wonder what there insurance company would say about using store bought colours...oh wait what insurance? Haha

Cut £7
Dye £10

Noooo! :-0 ! Ppl will do this aswell.. X

Cut £7
Dye £10

The dye is from Poundland then yeah?
Lol, I hope they are just intro prices or something.. I'm doing very cheap prices for lash extensions atm but it's because I'm new and I've clearly stated on everything that they're introductory prices only.

Saw one today offering this for £30... Shellac mani and pedi, eyebrow and lash tin, eyebrow shape and a spray tan!!! I asked whether it was CND Shellac and she said, no it's Jessica Shellac. She had lots of comments and I know I shouldn't have but I was so fuming that I said, if you're not aware Shellac is a brand, not a service. Jessica's gel polish is called Geleration but then if you were a qualified nail technician then you'd know that. Keep thinking I should feel bad but I just DON'T!! Have now noticed the thread has disappeared and she has done another one offering Jessica Geleration with a link to her website which says she is NVQ qualified and that Geleration is the same as Shellac. Whatever...

Got to laugh about this one, I've had 2 customers this week who were supposed to go to this girl but she let them down at the last minute..... PMSL

Noooo! :-0 ! Ppl will do this aswell.. X

I actually took a photo of it as I thought it was a wind up, but it's actually that price lol & was gin smacked, x

Won't be long before some scruff will name her business "The Beauty Pound shop"

Gel put on yer fingers £1
Yer brows waxed off £1
And a foot scrubbin £1
Them eyelash fings put on £1

Roll up roll up

Won't be long before some scruff will name her business "The Beauty Pound shop"

Gel put on yer fingers £1
Yer brows waxed off £1
And a foot scrubbin £1
Them eyelash fings put on £1

Roll up roll up

Hey you'll be giving people ideas ;) haha

ooh I've just found one on GumTree:

Shellac on Hands £8
Shellac on Feet £12
Removal £5 or free if Shellac is re-applied :D Does this mean that the actual shellac application is £3??? lool

and Sienna X Spray Tans, Fake Bake & Laurens Way Spray Tan £10 (I know nothing of spray tanning, sounds cheap tho)

Last edited:
I've just learnt that there is now Shellac being offered for £12 in town. Now here's me trying to work out minimum wage, cost of tools, equipment and shop rent.

No wonder people ask what I charge and I never hear from them again. They're probably in town!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back