Crazy pricing - what's worst you've seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16/18" bonded extensions for £145 with a free lash perm or tint. Or add full set of lash extensions for £10!!

Also a full head of micro loop extensions, a spray tan and a single set of eyelashes for £170!!

I don't do hair extensions myself but I'm pretty sure this is laughable!!

The page also advises that the best shampoo to wash extensions with is Paul Mitchell,baby shampoo or herbal essences!!! Jeeeez!!!

I heard a local hair & beauty salon was offering makeup for £1, I couldn't quite believe it, checked their website and it was on there, £1! :(:irked:

I heard a local hair & beauty salon was offering makeup for £1, I couldn't quite believe it, checked their website and it was on there, £1! :(:irked:

What..... Shocked :/

A full set of acrylics and a pedicure for £15.

Acrylic nails & toes, Spray tan brow tint & wax plus individual lashes £40!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Acrylic nails & toes, Spray tan brow tint & wax plus individual lashes £40!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Desperado!!! Lol

I decided to type in acrylic nails £15, got a right shocker of a FB page. :D

Lets just say wayyy to much white free edge & they looked like you could dig a tunnel with them :eek:

I decided to type in acrylic nails £15, got a right shocker of a FB page. :D

Lets just say wayyy to much white free edge & they looked like you could dig a tunnel with them :eek:

So many of these going about yuk :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Acrylic nails £5. Nice white tips with clear slapped on. Lovely :)
Vicki x

Sooo many bitchy comments on here , leave them too it ,stop worrying about other people and concentrate on your self. There's people with cheap products in every trade but people/custom are starting to learn why

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Individual lashes for £15.00!
And they will travel to you! Thinking I might just get mine done as its so cheap. Surely some people aren't making anything?

Some people are taught that party lashes are called individual lashes so that's probably what they are

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

oooh i hate 1 day courses! lol i understand if people have already trained in beauty etc then do a course to refresh or learn more but this girl on facebooks nails are awful! and shes charging £6 for nail extensions and like £10 spray tan but 50% for all new customers so thats £5 for a spray tan then an £3 for nails! wtf! shes a fully qualified nail tech apparently tho according to her fb lol xxxx

Another blinding offer I just saw
£35 for semi permanent make up!!! :O

That was meant to be a shocked face!!!!

Gelish, lash and brow tint, plus hd brows - £20!

Another blinding offer I just saw
£35 for semi permanent make up!!! :O

Permanently make you look like Krusty the clown for that price ! X

Just seen someone get quoted £1.50 for a brow tint and shape..... How is that even possible?

Shop window in halstead. £1 manicure!!

A girl was advertising 'individual lashes' for £10 on Instagram they clearly are not individuals so I commented saying 'are these clusters' which she said 'they are individuals but the ones with 3 lashes on one bead'

Thought !10 was a bit cheap, bad knowledge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back