Crazy pricing - what's worst you've seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carnt belive theses prices £6 shallac :-/ teeth whitening £25 I'd be scared what I would be leaving with

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371164741.533371.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371164741.533371.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 462
Someone on my Facebook - fiver Friday - wash, blow & full set of nails for £5!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Client today came in with "supposedly" Shellac, £5.00! A place just around the corner from us apparently.

Shocked at the offer I've just seen on a local selling site! Shellac nails AND toes for....... £5 so in respect £2.50 each
Obviously not the genuine shellac!!!!

Madness I just don't get how people can charge so little of a product & be using the genuine stuff of

La Tan
Sienna X providing all the disposables there making no money & working for nothing

DOH!!! I don't get the logic behind it

And offering a 2 for 1 deal make me laugh

HILARIOUS

Last edited by a moderator:
Madness I just don't get how people can charge so little of a product & be using the genuine stuff of

La Tan
Sienna X providing all the disposables there making no money & working for nothing

DOH!!! I don't get the logic behind it

HILARIOUS

That must be a joke! :D

£2.50 for a massage!!!!!! That's shocking

Cut & blow dry, HD Brows ( though the certificate on facebook is not HD) Acrylic nails and a spray tan...... £20!!!

The girl who came to do mine and my cousins hair for her wedding charged £8. I can't fault what she did, the hair looked really nice but she was massively underselling herself. I'd be surprised if that 8 quid covered her petrol!

Oh I forgot about the cart in my local mall that does HD brows for a fiver. I'm not trained in beauty but surely there's no profit in that?

La Tan

DOH!!! I don't get the logic behind it it's madness

HILARIOUS

That's just stupid!! The products alone cost more then she's charging makes no sense at all.

Could we please refrain from mentioning business names advertising these cheap deals, a d definitely no posting images of their adverts. Thank you.

I just seen a post from a local salon on my facebook, offering..

HOLIDAY PACKAGE 2: £50
EXPRESS SEMI--PERM LASH EXTENSIONS
BROW SHAPE & TINT
LUXURY PEDICURE(INC SHELLAC /ROCKSTAR OR MINX)
LUXURY MNICURE
SPRAY TAN.

What do you think? :/

By the time they pay the therapist plus cost they won't make a profit

By the time they pay the therapist plus cost they won't make a profit

That's what i wondered, and with rent and their time going into doing all those treatments. Plus i thought semi permanent are around £35/£40 alone.

I know it sounds Bad but you will properly find out there is a reason it is so cheap....I.e cheap products etc

I know it sounds Bad but you will properly find out there is a reason it is so cheap....I.e cheap products etc
But it is like they are under selling themselves.
I personally wouldn't like to spend my time and effort in that many treatments just for £50. Personally.

Just been in the M4 services at Swindon. £11 for a 10 min express mani, then it said Shellac directly underneath.

So either the ad is misleading
or
they are claiming they can do shellac In 10mins for £11!
dear or dear lol

LOL nothing to do with pricing (well it is kind of - £15 facials, £10 spray tans) but 'we offer lots of treatments including Shalack'

Errr....!!!

Usually but not always the case.

I think in a lot of cases it's desperation God help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back