Crazy pricing - what's worst you've seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full set of either calgel sculptures or acrylic sculptures for only £28 and get a free microdermabrasion treatment!! :eek:

SPECIAL OFFER FOREVER!!!

Shellac hands and feet
lash perm and tint
facial
massage
fully body wax including hollywood
spray tan
lash extensions

hmm, did I miss anything off of my list ... nope, ok all of this in exchange for a ring doughnut please.

And maybe a latte ... pardon? oh, a latte is too expensive? alright then just the doughnut but make it a jam one.

Pfft!!

Whatever.

Let them work for a doughnut if they want to the fools.

Just seen on gumtree ,eyebrow thereding £3,lazer teeth whitening £49 :-#

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

SPECIAL OFFER FOREVER!!!

Shellac hands and feet
lash perm and tint
facial
massage
spray tan
lash extensions

hmm, did I miss anything off of my list ... nope, ok all of this in exchange for a ring doughnut please.

And maybe a latte ... pardon? oh, a latte is too expensive? alright then just the doughnut but make it a jam one.

Pfft!!

Whatever.

would you do it for half a doughnut and throw in some nail wraps please???? :)

SPECIAL OFFER FOREVER!!!

Shellac hands and feet
lash perm and tint
facial
massage
spray tan
lash extensions

Pfft!!

Whatever.

would you do it for half a doughnut and throw in some nail wraps please???? :)

I think you should give me the doughnut if I agree to have those services with you because I could do my own at home but instead I will be making you look busy and I can tell all my friends about how good you are too.

:)

£5 Bio Sulpture toes, £8.00 bio Sulpture nails on social Internet site.
Think it's degrading to the experts and the company's ....

I think you should give me the doughnut if I agree to have those services with you because I could do my own at home but instead I will be making you look busy and I can tell all my friends about how good you are too.

Haha, maybe I could come to YOUR salon and provide all of these services and make YOU look busy.

You could eat the doughnut whilst I Shellac your feet.

Maybe I could stay ALL DAY and provide mini treatments to all of YOUR clients for free and I could provide them with individually wrapped chocolates.

Then I could clean up the salon for you before making my way home with NO MONEY IN MY PURSE and hungry!!

Ta Da, taking a bow because I am so clever at marketing myself.

Haha, maybe I could come to YOUR salon and provide all of these services and make YOU look busy.

You could eat the doughnut whilst I Shellac your feet.

Maybe I could stay ALL DAY and provide mini treatments to all of YOUR clients for free and I could provide them with individually wrapped chocolates.

Then I could clean up the salon for you before making my way home with NO MONEY IN MY PURSE and hungry!!

Ta Da, taking a bow because I am so clever at marketing myself.

But if I did that I would be providing YOU with a massive opportunity unknown to any therapist before or probably since, and so for such a huge act of kindness on my behalf I would require 2 doughnuts as well as free services for my mother and her dog too. Deal?

:lick:

But if I did that I would be providing YOU with a massive opportunity unknown to any therapist before or probably since, and so for such a huge act of kindness on my behalf I would require 2 doughnuts as well as free services for my mother and her dog too. Deal?

:lick:

Hmm, well, as there is sooooo much competition around me with salons offering such crazy prices I suppose I will have to accept your totally insane offer.

Such a smart cookie .. I will be working all Christmas now in your salon doing all this stuff for you and your clients AND will have gained two new unexpected clients in your Mother and her dog.

And all for 2 doughnuts. Bargain!!

Thank you for the opportunity :wink2: :rolleyes: :zzz:

Hmm, well, as there is sooooo much competition around me with salons offering such crazy prices I suppose I will have to accept your totally insane offer.

Such a smart cookie .. I will be working all Christmas now in your salon doing all this stuff for you and your clients AND will have gained two new unexpected clients in your Mother and her dog.

You are welcome. I just need you to sign this 48 page non-compete contract with a radius clause of 15 miles that prevents you even working in the local chippie if I have a nervous breakdown and decide I don't like you anymore or feel in the least bit threatened by you either professionally or personally. Oh, and it gives details about where I'd like you to get my lunch from while I am super busy with all 3 clients I have booked in tomorrow that I will drag out to make it appear true when I tell people, "I am always so busy that you would make a fortune in my salon doing my clients services" :green: :lick:

(Think you and I must have met the same types of people in the past).

These all seem cheapo prices so il throw in what I've seen..
Bikini and full leg wax £70.. Yes you read right haha

Someone should start whats the most expensive you have seen :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I was given my spray tan kit & tent as a gift, and my tan solution costs me approx £xx per tan. My training was £60, and I charge £10 a tan. I make £xx profit per tan, meaning after my first 8 tans I had paid off my training. The same as in 8 tans, my insurance for the year is paid. I work from a beauty room in my parents house which is included in my board, £100 p/m (i get 2 rooms, me and my cats food paid and access to my mums car) which i take out my wages from my part time job. Therefore I don't feel a £10 tan is cheap, it's £8 for 10 minutes work, considering I work A LOT harder for half that at my job, I think it's really profitable. But I do have very low overheads.

That's only tans, thats not including my hair extensions, lashes, nails or waxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday Special at a salon:

Full Set of Nails
Weekend Lashes
Eyebrow Tint
Eyebrow Wax
Spray Tan

all for £30 !!

Wonder what happens - do they get waxed first and then spray tan or the other way around? Either way customers will either get a reaction or white patches lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I was given my spray tan kit & tent as a gift, and my tan solution costs me approx £1.50/£2 per tan. My training was £60, and I charge £10 a tan. I make £8 profit per tan, meaning after my first 8 tans I had paid off my training. The same as in 8 tans, my insurance for the year is paid. I work from a beauty room in my parents house which is included in my board, £100 p/m (i get 2 rooms, me and my cats food paid and access to my mums car) which i take out my wages from my part time job. Therefore I don't feel a £10 tan is cheap, it's £8 for 10 minutes work, considering I work A LOT harder for half that at my job, I think it's really profitable. But I do have very low overheads.

That's only tans, thats not including my hair extensions, lashes, nails or waxing.
Why not up your price? Make more profit?

I think we have to appreciate we should all have started with lower prices to get established..

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I think we have to appreciate we should all have started with lower prices to get established..

I agree Yes but not as cheap as Some of the prices we see floating around. There's a difference between cheap prices to get established, and cheap prices where you literally make no profit. Even when getting established you still need to make profits xx

I certainly agree
Just how some people was talking like they where taking the micky x

I was given my spray tan kit & tent as a gift, and my tan solution costs me approx £1.50/£2 per tan. My training was £60, and I charge £10 a tan. I make £8 profit per tan, meaning after my first 8 tans I had paid off my training. The same as in 8 tans, my insurance for the year is paid. I work from a beauty room in my parents house which is included in my board, £100 p/m (i get 2 rooms, me and my cats food paid and access to my mums car) which i take out my wages from my part time job. Therefore I don't feel a £10 tan is cheap, it's £8 for 10 minutes work, considering I work A LOT harder for half that at my job, I think it's really profitable. But I do have very low overheads.

Please remember that this is a public forum and you are not allowed to post prices on here, especially profit, etc.

You won't be making so much profit if your clients stumble across this post and demand you lower your prices...

lols yehhh love this idea lts pay the customer to come to us!! woop woop... such a clever stratgey lols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back