Quantcast

Creative L&P P&W Sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

sas21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I must be getting brave, this is my second critique post in as many days lol.

This is how I have got my nails at the moment - I know they are probably a bit long but I had them shorter for ages but fancied a bit of a change!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb22/sas21_album/100_0245.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb22/sas21_album/100_0252.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb22/sas21_album/100_0249.jpg

Any opinions greatly appreciated :)

They are still taking me an age and a half to complete at the moment but I am hoping that my timing will get better eventually with practise

I have done about 6 sets on people so far - so I know I have a long way to go lol.

beautynails

Reaction score
Wow. I think they are beautiful. It looks like you've been doing them for years. Just watch the thickness, some of the nails ae thinner/thicker than others.

Lovely hands & nail beds too.

DEBI-DEE

Reaction score
i think your nails are beautiful, well done! Especially for doing them on yourself

minky

Reaction score
Hi I thought these nails were really good I would be so happy if I could ever produce a lovely set like those,
I really loved the smiles they all looked the same ,well done :hug:

sas21

Reaction score
Thanks geeks!

I was actually really chuffed with this set - I also looked at another pic of an older set I did and I could really see a big difference in all aspects.

I just need to do more sets so I can get my damn time down - it's driving me up the wall! lol

In the pic - it looks like all the free edges are different thicknesses - they're not that bad in real life - I will try to get a better pic today if I can .

Thanks again :hug:

xx

PeepPaws

Reaction score
I think they look great!! Well done!!
I am having trouble with my times too,,,,,,it's driving me mad!! I can't seem to shift that half hour I want to loose. But I feel as I am doing good nails with little or no lifting at this early stage, then the time will come too!
Good luck with yours!!

Susie H

Reaction score
What beautiful smile's, some of your nails seem to be longer then others but I think that might be camera angle :) but honestly hun, I wish my smiles were that good on sculpts:hug:

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
They look lovely well done xx

sas21

Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments :hug:

I always end up paying special attention to my smiles - a bit of a perfectionist, well for a newbie anyway! lol

Luckily I have very little lifting at all if any - before I did my course I had it bad and whole nails would just pop off! (which I now know was down to prep)

Thanks again :)

xx
:hug:

Latest posts