Creative Nail Colours...10% off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
Has anyone got any favourite/best sellers in the creative polish range? I'm just about to order the solar manicure kit and want to get a few colours in too as they have 10% off and free delivery in June!! I know which colours i really like but thought i'd get other peoples opinion of what works for them. Any other must haves that people like too? I'm new to creative!! Thanks x

Just to say that i think the above offer is on all orders over £50...still a fab offer.

Nail Noir is my best seller...

Oh yes sorry forgot to mention you had to spend over £50! Thanks

Hi
Nail noir
Cream puff and negligee
Flannels and CND summer collection go down well.

Sweet Squared can tell you the best sellers so that always helps

Cathy

Also ask Sweet Squared what are their most popular atm,their most recomended for this season and next.

Imo voodoo is a must have regardless of season :D hth's

For me, the essential basics are:

Bisou de Lulu or cream puff, whichever your preferred white is
Pucker up
Negligee
Moonlight & roses
Serenity

I agree that Voodoo is an essential regardless of season, and also I can recommend Fiesta and Souvenir Junkie. When I was at the Sweet Shop at Leeds, Katie recommended these, apply 2 coats of fiesta and 1 coat of souvenir junkie, and the colour you get is almost the same as the orangey-coral that the model is wearing on the front of the new S2 catalogue. I've done a colourpop in these colours and its extremely popular, since the summer colours on the high street this season are predominantly corals.

On a personal note, I just did my nails in Hollywood and it looks terrific, the colour in the bottle does it no justice! Its a red, but not a tarty red, you could easily team it up with your summer colours.

Voodoo:green:

I've just got passionfruit poppy, scorch and flannels -love them becuase there bright and cheerfull and they look fabby with or withour nail art. Also one of my personal fav's is candy apple, its a rich red -love it! xx

Hi, Theres so many gorgeous colours to choose from
my favourite is
negligee, and the hot pop blue, everybody loves Hotske to Tchotske for summer toenails(looks great with some silver gems)

How come I have not heard about this offer???:cry:

Have I got to ring every week and ask?

How come I have not heard about this offer???:cry:

Have I got to ring every week and ask?
If you contact them with your customer number and ask to go on the mailing list you will get emails and posted details from them hth

in the mauve is a favorite with my older ladies and it goes with everything they could ever wear

Nail Noir, Nail Noir, Nail Noir!!!

I have a thing about this colour! (haven't been able to get hold of it for a while though :irked:

Well the best-selling colours in Scotland recently are:-

Passionfruit Poppy
Hot Pop Orange
Hot Pop Pink
Aqua Jet
Hot Chillis

......and virtually ALL of the Plexipop collection, but particularly the new white...Retro White:)

Nail Noir - if I could get hold of it though - it's been on back order for months now :(

Thank you all so much for your advice, will start my list now!! Do many people sell the polishes? Just wondering if its worth maybe getting 2 of each colour and see how they go.

My personal favourites from them are:

Red Baroness
Moonlight and Roses
Celebrate
Rock Royalty
Milky Way
Iced Cappiccino

Latest posts

Back