Creative spa course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Well i've gone and booked myself on the creative spa course in coventry on the 6th June (just in time for summer!).

I am both looking forward to it and dreading it as we will be practising on each other and I am sooooooo ticklish I cant bear to have my feet touched! So that should be interesting! :irked:

Wish me luck!!

xxxxx

Well done hun and GOOD LUCK!! xxxx

good luck sarah - my mum has really tickly feet but she loves spa pedicures!!! if she can have one then im sure you will be fine! xx

I have booked myself on same course !

Was going to go to Birmingham but could see i would end up getting lost & I have been to ellisons once before so kind of know where im going !

Bombinigirl said:
I have booked myself on same course !

Was going to go to Birmingham but could see i would end up getting lost & I have been to ellisons once before so kind of know where im going !

Oh cool! So you will be able to laugh at me pulling faces during a pedicure! he he!!

Have you been to ellisons recently? Just checking as they moved from bayton road just before xmas. :)

XXX

No i haven't, forgot that, but i think its still in same area ?

I might see if i can borrow my friends sat nav for the day as i will probably get lost !

I am really looking forward to it :) Are you going on your own ? Its the first time i have ever done a course on my own as i used to work in a salon so would always go in groups.

yeah I think its near to wear it used to be. A sat nav would be useful for me to as I have no idea where to go that side of cov! he he!

Yes I'm going on my own, I haven't been to the training centre there before.

I'll see you then :)

xxx

Yes definetly,

Hope you get over your feet phobia by then :lol:

i am sooooooooooo excited now !

I've been to new Ellisons its easy, cant post directions now got work at 8.30am will do it later will pm them to you both.

Jue xxx

Latest posts

Back