creative v ezflow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
I'm looking to do another nail course, now I've been looking at creative and ezflow, and I'd like to know what is the difference between the two, and any good and bad points
thanks
aly

I have completed along with many others on this site.

The Creative Nail Design
Masters & Grand Masters Certificates.
I can highly recommend them.

EZ FLOW I belive have a great Education format also.
I have not sampled their system as yet.
But have heard some really positive feedback from those that do use it.

In my opinion either of these systems are a GREAT choice.

Get as much information regarding both Education Classes .
Giving you a more informed option as to which YOU choose.

Best of Luck

hTh
XX J XX

I think the main key is what you feel is best for you, as both companies offer great training, product range and follow up courses.

I am Ezflow trained and loved every moment of my course, everyone was lovely, I learned loads and the products are fab. What I can say is with ezflow i really felt like I was part of the team from day 1! My training with Ezflow ended up being 1 to 1 as the other ladies had pulled out, I'm sure if this happened with other companies I would have had to attend another date instead!

I have noticed tho if I wanted to work in a salon, it is normally requested that you are Creative trained! So it depends on what direction you want to take your career.

Both Companies are fab and i don't think you could go far wrong with either.
Hope this helps.

hi alli
the best thing for u to do is give both companies a call and request the litrature on all available courses, & info on your nearest academy's.
get as much info on everything as possible so that you can make the best decision for u.
best, liza x

this has come up loads on the site.... if you do a search you will prob find loads of cnd v ezflow posts to wade through hun :)

i can give an opinion on both but im kinda bias now and i wouldnt use anything other than ezflow now
i like ezflow better than cnd simple as.....
im sure most know how passionate i am abt what i do and the products i use

if you need any help re ezflow.... pls feel free to pm me :)
hth

Jess
xox

Personal choice is personal choice and many love their system for one reason or another but when it come to a record of acheivement in the nail industry for over 25 years then there is no contest.

The Creative Nail Academy has won (twice) the 'Best Training Award' for industry education in nails, and technicians using Creative have won at every competition ever run in the UK for the past 15 years.

These many awards speak for Creative and its training and the skill of the technicians produced rather than just individual opinions.

I don't usually reply to posts like this as I don't have experience of both but I was in the same position as you about a year ago so phoned them both up and found the staff on the other end of the phone from one company very friendly and helpful whereas the other company asked for my name and addy to send out info.
When I received the information from both one looked professional one was on a folded bit of paper.
I went for the proffessional and friendly company.

When I was torn between the two it was the cost of training that finally swung it for me! you get your starter kit with Creative but not with ezflow, which makes the ezflow training more costly, something I couldnt stretch to at the time. I couldnt separate the two other than that! tried both products and loved them both! The Creative academy was a little closer to me too so that was another factor. I have been happy with Creative but I'm sure I would have been equally happy with Ezflow! dont suppose that has helped much? lol. At the end of the day I dont think you can go wrong with either one of them x

I originally trained Salon Systems but then switched with EZFlow at college and after a year or so I did the Creative conversion course and try as I might (and I did), I just couldn't get on with the CND products so I stuck with EZFlow and am still very happy with the products, training and back up.

That's just my personal opinion of course and I had the luxury of a really good tutor at college and generic training in all 3 systems.

It looks like EZF are now in the process of upping the anti as far as competition for training and marketing are concerned which is a good thing.

CND and Designer Nails have achieved fantastic kudos within the industry and have acheived some great accolades both within the industry and consumers, but there is more than one nail company in this market place.

Do your research, buy the try me kits and take it from there...only you can decide.

geeg said:
These many awards speak for Creative and its training and the skill of the technicians produced rather than just individual opinions.

Well you go girl! Well allllright. :p

Get comparative information packs. From there you should be able to make a pretty swift choice based on any number of factors that are specific to you.

How much is the course?
What does it entail?
What does it include?
What additional training is availible?
How far can the education take me?
How specific is the training to your needs?

The Creative Nail Academy in the UK has been the only nail training provider to ever even be nominated for the Industries best training. Together, the CNA UK and Ireland have scooped that award up 4 times in the last 3 years beating out the skin care companies in the process - a fact Im pretty chuffed with as its the working professionals that vote :)

I agree with all that has been said so far, but for me the next most important thing next to training is customer service.

So you've shelled out your hard earned cash on fab training and then you start working from home alone. You come unstuck, you can't remember exactly what was said on the course and need some advice. Who do you turn to? Your training provider. You need to feel at ease with that Company, that they care, and that they know what they are talking about, and that they treat you as an individual. So I would say on this score, go with your gut insticts. Who stands out as the most professional and the one that treats you as an individual when you make enquiries.

However, I can say from experience that Creative hit all the right buttons for me.

I would get a couple of try me kits and have a try I think this might be a good idea.

I am Ezflow Trained and would not look back I am very happy and will go on and do more training with them.

I am in contact with my Educator all the time she has been a great help I also got 1-1 training while I was on my course and found it great that I could attened my course on a Sunday which was a BIG! Yes in the box for me.

I am sure Creative or Ezflow are both good ways to go good luck.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back