creativenailplace.com - any problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katykitten

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Just wondered if anyone is currently having any problems ordering from Creative Nail Place.com?

I placed an order with them on May 19th - they debited my account and sent email confirmation but have not received my package yet, and it contains nearly £400 worth of stuff! Tried calling them, emailing them, leaving voicemails but nothing!

Not sure what to do, surely they shouldn't take nearly a month to deliver? Any suggestion much appreciated! xxx

There was another thread about this but i cant find it....definately sounds like something is wrong.

I hope you get it sorted Tansandhands as thats alot of money,when you do you want to tell them your not pleased not having a reply r something!
xx

Hi Guys!

Just wondered if anyone is currently having any problems ordering from Creative Nail Place.com?

I placed an order with them on May 19th - they debited my account and sent email confirmation but have not received my package yet, and it contains nearly £400 worth of stuff! Tried calling them, emailing them, leaving voicemails but nothing!

Not sure what to do, surely they shouldn't take nearly a month to deliver? Any suggestion much appreciated! xxx

I would talk to your bank about getting your money back, mine have in the past been very good about recovering my money from cash machines, ebay and insurance companies.

i agree you definatly want to speak to your bank

The Creative Nail place sells at retail prices.

If you are a professional Why not just order where you know you can get the products and the continuity you want?? Sweet Squared the legal and official UK distributors for CND 0845 210 6060.

Last edited:
I know a couple of threads have been put on here regarding Creative nail place but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck yet? I ordered a subscription to Professional Beauty mag through them on the 7th May and the money was taken from my account on the 8th. But still no mag. I checked the website yesterday and it seems as though it's still in action as it said that from the 1st of June, their main form of communication is through email! I have emailed them but haven't heard anything back and I couldn't see a phone number on there. I'm desperate for my mag but it seems a bit suspicious......

I have merged the two threads as there really is no merit in having several threads about the same thing. It will not generate better answers LOL.

If you are wondering about a Subscription to a magazine, try contacting Professional Beauty or Scratch as appropriate and see if they can help.

I am sure if anyone finds out anything they will post it here.

I posted originally about this as i'm in the same boat. I'm going to contact safebuy.org.uk and see if they can do anything as they are on their website. If anyone gets anywhere please pm me. Good luck!

Hi Noodles

Sorry to hear that you haven't had your Professional Beauty magazine through from the site you've gone to. I can look into that if you like on Monday. However, if you want to get some back issues sent to you (by me), then email me your address and I will sort that out first thing on Monday. Then at least you don't miss out while you are waiting. Email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Hi All

I placed an order with them on 9th June and they took the money on the 12th June, glad mine was only £55 and no more! I have emailed them 5 times, written to them and tried to call (phone lines are conveniently down) but nothing, i have contacted the mediation at safebuy today and will keep u updated on progress, just outraged that you can still access this website now and order and pay for goods!

xx

i just placed a thread under beauty for nails asking the same question looks like we are not going to get our orders:mad:..xx

Hi Carole

i am just in the process of contacting trading standards about this site as you can still place an order now, I have contacted my bank who have said I have to wait 30 days to see if the order arrives, if not then they will sort a refund, problem is, whoever is making money at our expense has our bank details!!!

Please update if you hear anything...but I dont think we are going to get our products, i will let you know what TS and safebuy say x

I have been in touch with trading standards and they have looked into the company records and said something about the last two months accounts not done ( can't remember the exact words) and thats a sign they are having trouble. They are still trading but trading standards can't do anything yet, the company have 30 days to send your order before you can do anything. So i think its a certain they are having trouble.

I'm gutted :confused:. I placed an order for some footsie bath liners weeks ago! I'm having to recycle my liners which defeats the whole ideas of the footsie bath. Guess I will have to wait the 30 days until I can sort it out

The web site for creativenailplace.com is now down so it doesn't look good for us who placed orders:mad:..xx

Awww it doesn't look good does it....sorry for you guys who have been left short. I think its bad when money was taken and they knew they had troubles...but then i don't know how it all works and if they are allowed to tell anyone...??

I guess there are jobs that have been lost also...

I hope there is a positive outcome for everyone. xx

i had a response from safe buy who pratically bailed on giving an explanation just said "we have removed them from our scheme, but please note the website is no longer working" I am going to contact consumer direct now and will keep updating when i get a reply, let me know what trading standards say silverspring surely this cant be allowed to happen x

Just a quick updated for everyone, I've been onto Trading Standards about this from my end who said that they acknowledge that they have received a number of complaints over a long period of time about Beauty for Nails/Creative Nail Place.com regarding no delivery of items and failure to refund. They have advised me to try all methods of contact; phone (says phones are down, so leave a message) and email (keep a copy in your sent items) and by post and make sure you send the letter recorded delivery, this way you can use the Royal Mail's track and trace service and you have proof they have received it (mine was received and signed for yesterday, so there is somebody there!!). If they still don't reply to you, you can then take them to a small claims court, which apparently costs about £60..... just something to think about if like me they have taken nearly £400

Pm me if you need anything else xx

Latest posts

Back