CRIKEY, I'm in shock.. Steve Irwin is dead!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how awful, and to be leaving young kiddies too.. I really feel for his wife.. its tragic

i saw tha too! at only 44! he has a wife and two kids.

oh no thats awful. Me and my hubby love watching steve's shows, and he will be missed the world over

:cry: We have lost a great bloke in Steve
It's my sons birthday today and he loved steve we were going to his zoo in four weeks time

GOD BLESS YOU STEVE RIP MATE

OUR TEARS FOR TERRI AND BINDY AND BOB
XX:cry::cry:

He was mad as a cut snake!! but the greatest ,dad and family man, my heart goes out to his wife Terry and their two kids Bindy and Bob .this terrible lost is right there with the death of Dianna and the twin towers among many other very sad world events ,A large part of Australia is in morning.Good bye steve xo:cry:

He was mad as a cut snake!! but the greatest ,dad and family man, my heart goes out to his wife Terry and their two kids Bindy and Bob .this terrible lost is right there with the death of Dianna and the twin towers among many other very sad world events ,A large part of Australia is in morning.Good bye steve xo:cry:
funny you should mention this leanne, i also compared (kinda put it in the league) of Versace & Dianna, 911 don't impress me though http://www.loosechange911.com/ the anniversary is here soon and the American government is once again trying to dispel the truth.

its such sad news..he was so full of life..and what a beautiful little family. the grief they must be going through will be enormous :cry:

Such a shame...another legend gone! Steve was absolutely fearless and took us to places that most of us will never see for ourselves. My thoughts and prayers are with his family right now. :hug:

Martine x

my thoughts are with his family, I will miss watching his shows, my kids loved him. :( , they were quite saddened this morning when it was on the news.

I am shocked too..... I used to love his shows but at the end of every one I always repeated that he was crazy and would find his death in the job he did.
I knew it would happen one day, however, a stingray???? never could have guessed it would be from one of them.

He just swam over the top looking down on it... and its deadly barb stuck upwards and penetrated into his chest.
How awful!!

When we went to Florida when I was 14 we went on a 'deadly snorkel' and I swam over the top of them too.
We were told just to glide over and not make any sharp movements cos they get frightened very easily.
Since then, I thought the snorkel trainer was just hyping up our snorkelling lesson.... until now!! :eek: :eek:

Thoughts are with his wife and 2 kids he left behind... xx

I can't believe it either, it's so sad.:cry:

Watching the news here, i'm disgusted, the press are hounding his wife & children (they were away at the time), now the press are following them all the way home, they must be devastated, yet the press continues.

I agree the Press can be awfull, same thing happened to the Princes here when Diana died.. it's a disgrace if you ask me...

It was really shocking to hear.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

I cant believe it either, he was so good on tv when I was younger I used to love watching his programmes. I feel so sorry for his children, but they will have so much to remember him by!

Watching the news here, i'm disgusted, the press are hounding his wife & children (they were away at the time), now the press are following them all the way home, they must be devastated, yet the press continues.

the paps are all the same arent they...heartless b*****ds making dosh from someones tragedy

We get his show here in Canada. Have always loved him, he amuses me no end (although, all the hooplah with his new child near a crock didn't impress me much:irked: ).

He will be sorely missed as I'm sure he's entertained many around the world and touched many hearts.

Can't say as I'm surprised at the 'manner' at which he met his end...
But, if given the choice, he'd probably choose that over withering away in old age, doing what he loves best - living on the edge with dangerous animals.

Condolences to his family and friends.

All my family are totaly shocked
Still cant believe the news!

He will be sadly missed by people of all ages he was a Legend!!
I feel so sorry for his poor family xxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: Such very sad news thinking of his family and friends:hug:

Latest posts

Back