CRIKEY, I'm in shock.. Steve Irwin is dead!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Crocman Steve Irwin is dead.
The guy was almost the ultimate wildlife idiot, but oh so loveable. The world will really miss this guy!!!!!

Just heard the tail end of the news bulliton on our morning tv too. He got attacked by a stingray didnt he?

My sincere condolences to his wife and young children .. a very sad time for them now. :(

What horrible news to wake up to this morning - Steve was a huge character and you couldnt help but warm to him and his infectious personality. So sad, what a waste. Thoughts with his poor family XX

Just heard the tail end of the news bulliton on our morning tv too. He got attacked by a stingray didnt he?

Yes thats waht they said on the radio. A dart from one penentrated his heart. What a shame:cry: Poor guy had 2 young kids too.

Just woken up to this news, very sad.

My thoughts are with his family

It's very sad. He was larger then life and had such a passion for what he did.

It's ironic that he was filming a documentary about dangerous sealife.

I think this is really sad!!!
He was such an energetic man and loved hisjob so much!! I think he was a bit of a legand really!!
Its really sad!!

What horrible news to wake up to this morning - Steve was a huge character and you couldnt help but warm to him and his infectious personality. So sad, what a waste. Thoughts with his poor family XX

Really sad, but not a waste..... a waste would have been never realising his dreams and then dying crossing the road.... I am really shocked and saddened by this, but at least he got to do the things he loved doing and left a lasting legacy behind.

oh my goodness, what a sad thing to happen....he was always so cheerful

Really sad, but not a waste..... a waste would have been never realising his dreams and then dying crossing the road.... I am really shocked and saddened by this, but at least he got to do the things he loved doing and left a lasting legacy behind.

Very, very true xx

Natalie just told me and I am so shocked. At least he lived doing what he loved and he was the most amazing larger than life character. Really sad.

I just heard that too - as a family we really enjoyed watching the Croc Files and everything else him and his wife did. If he had to die then better it doing what he loved doing.

Really a sad day.

I was so sad to hear this when I turned the TV on this morning.

I really feel for his wife and children.

It is so sad my kids couldn't believe it they loved watching his programmes.
He has been such a great influence in how people now think of wild animals he was full of enthusiasm for what he did he will be a very big loss.
My thoughts are with his family xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you Steve Irwin for being so fantastically Aussie and showing the world what a legend you were and always will be.

So sad for wife Terry and little Bindi and Bob. xxxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

its awful for his poor family.
i heard it on the radion this morning - i am shock!

i cant believe it im also in shock just looked on the internet news aww thats terrible!

im gutted too - i loved him he was ace on TV. im gutted xx

i heard when i came into work, felt like i had been hit by a train! so shocked, i loved him! Its a real shame, my thought go out to his family and friends.

Oh thats so sad. I thought he was an incredible guy!

Latest posts

Back