Crystal Nails Gel - Newly trained

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonebear

Reaction score
I have just completed a course by glitz glitter using Crystal Nails Gel. I am just wondering if anyone else has trained with this gel?
Only when I search the forum using forum search I can only find lots of threads on Crystal Pedicures and did not know if this is the same thing?
I am still practicing and am planning to go on additional courses with this company and using this gel brand, I just wanted to know peoples thoughts.

Thanks x

Now I'm worried!- anyone heard of glitz glitter or crystal nail gel? Little clear pots, red logo?
X

Hi.

Yes i know this gel. Here in Holland i only hear great things about it. As specialy the amount of glitter colors. They are very beautyfull. I dont work with this brand but i hear they are very nice to work with.

Thank You!!! :p That makes me feel much better! x

I know my trainer said it is originally from outside the UK. Holland may ring a bell now?! I will have to ask again.

I just wanted reassurance I guess that the gel (and course I have done) is of good quality (not that I would say it is cheap to buy) but after searching this forum many other names of gels keep popping up and no-one seems to use Crystal Nails Gel?
Still I would like to know if anyone else has actually used it?

My course includes seperate courses on the application of the glitter gels and yes they have so many colours! Very pretty!! - they seem to really concentrate on the glitter side.

x

I just looked at their website where so they do training also what do they teach you x

I have just completed a course by glitz glitter using Crystal Nails Gel. I am just wondering if anyone else has trained with this gel?
Only when I search the forum using forum search I can only find lots of threads on Crystal Pedicures and did not know if this is the same thing?
I am still practicing and am planning to go on additional courses with this company and using this gel brand, I just wanted to know peoples thoughts.

Thanks x

Crystal Pedicures are with crystals.

Hi I believe they r new to the uk, originally from Hungary, so not established here yet. I know my trainer works with them and thinks they r great x

The brand is relatively new to the uk.
I have tried it and the acrylic l&p too and they are great products to work with.
Have no fear, it's good stuff !

Fab products !! And annamaria does a fab job of running crystal nails over here xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Sounds interesting....will they be at Olympia in London does anyone know?

Thank you for all replies - I'm so glad everyone has heard good things! There is so much choice out there, for a newbie it hard to know your going for/doing the right thing!
I will ask my trainer if their appearing at Olympia and let u know.
Xx

If ure a newbie look into shellac and minx too. I wanted to stay more beauty but with products like this I'm doing nails swell x

Now I'm worried!- anyone heard of glitz glitter or crystal nail gel? Little clear pots, red logo?
X
hi i no them little pots i love it! been doing nails for 15 years and tryed lots of gels and crystal gels are the best i have used so much i have ditched acylic ! glitz glitter i have used for e few years and my clients have never bored of it x i can highly recommend both products 100% x x x x ps gelish all the way too:D !!!!!!!!!!!

hi there i use nsi love the builder gels, but colours ones not such a fan lol, the crystal gels do u still have to build the nail up then use the colour like u do with nsi. and is the coverage really good especially glitters xx

Wow these look excellent and their catalogue reads very well. :green:

Where did you do your grainy stonebear? Was it a conversion course or from scratch?

:hug:

Fab products, great results. Lots of people use them mix and match cover pink is brill.:green:

cant wait for pay day they have so many i want lol x

Sounds interesting....will they be at Olympia in London does anyone know?
No not this time, just too busy but they said they may be in Manchester. x

Wow these look excellent and their catalogue reads very well. :green:

Where did you do your grainy stonebear? Was it a conversion course or from scratch?

:hug:

From scratch - had read an artical about the training company and products and as it was located near me I decided to use them. I went through www.glitzglitter.co.uk x

From scratch - had read an artical about the training company and products and as it was located near me I decided to use them. I went through www.glitzglitter.co.uk x

i am also thinking of trying these out as i am not happy with the brand that i have been using.x

Latest posts

Back