Detoxing.....Worms in your gut?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this detox stuff is tosh and piffle! We have perfectly good detox equipment already. They're called kidneys! Unless you have renal impairment there is no need to take anything special.
And all this about worms?! I saw a video of someone pouring cola over some pork chops and then a load of worms wriggled out of the pork. This was to demonstrate that pork is full of worms. The worms were in the cola, not the pork!
Please don't fall for these things!

I have heard of this kind of stuff before and was quickly informed by my fella who's a doc, that unless you have a parasite (ie threadworms or tapeworm etc) that worms do not live in peoples bowels (and he's seen enough of he insides of peoples bowels). Also that from the so called images that these companies show of these 'worms' that they seem to be showing a picture of the organic make up of fish!

This sort of thing is huge in the usa i've noticed, they even allow these people to have infomercials and create programs that almost look legit. Non of these products have ever been tested by the fda (food and drug administration) over there and so they can pretty much claim whatever they want.

These infomercials are generally on between 2 and 4 am alongside the ones for ''become a multimillionaire in 30 days with the help of this book'' kind of stuff.

I'm sure the ingredients migt help you flush out your system of toxins, but thats about it.

The good old "scotch" tape method usually puts the mind to rest.

Latest posts

Back