Did anyone watch Katie Piper Documentary?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch4rli3

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Documentary on Katie Piper Last night? The girl who had acid thrown in her face.

What a horrific thing to happen to someone, especially someone so pretty and outgoing!!

I really do feel for her!! and I can't stop thinking about it today,
But she seems brave and determinde to get on with her life! Good luck to her!

I have recorded it, it seems just so horrific for someone to do such an evil thing to someone.

Glad she got justice although she'll never get her life back to how it was!
A lovely girl, wish her all the best she deserves some happiness

Yes i watched it-made me cry :cry:
My daughter and i both agreed that even though she has an horrifically scarred face, she was still pretty in a strange way.
What a brave girl!

yes, i'm glad i saw it. i am full of admiration for her.

Yes i watched it-made me cry :cry:
My daughter and i both agreed that even though she has an horrifically scarred face, she was still pretty in a strange way.
What a brave girl!

Thats what I said to my boyfriend when we were watching it! She still looks pretty!!

So so awful what happened to that beautiful girl and she is so so tiny, just made my heart ache for her.

She is so inspirational, I think she will go on to do great things now. I agree I think she is still attractive.

I dont think 12 years is enough for the man that did it to her.

I dont think 12 years is enough for the man that did it to her.

I agree... I'm not sure we ever want people like him 'returned into society'- what a monster he is.

Definitely one of the best documentaries I've seen on TV in ages.

It was fab! I cried the whole way through it. Bless her heart, what a brave woman.

Latest posts

Back