Diet with me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was supposed to start cutting down processed food and attempting clean eating. Started off well at breakfast I think with a mushroom omelette (just mushrooms & eggs) then its all gone horribly wrong. Wasn't prepared and had a load of rubbish for dinner. Oh well tea will be better, not had any diet coke just water and tomorrow will be a good day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I notice a huge difference if I cut out fizzy juice.

So you've made two big changes today so far, no fizzy and a good breakfast. Don't beat yourself up.

My dads friend offered to come to the gym with me to show me how to do some of the weights and that, I thought great.
I've just got back turns out he used to be a personal trainer for the army. I've never felt so close to death, blood transfusion was a walk in the park compared to this.

I notice a huge difference if I cut out fizzy juice.

So you've made two big changes today so far, no fizzy and a good breakfast. Don't beat yourself up.

I caved and opened a can of diet coke lol. But thank you it was that or wine! I'm not beating myself up - I've lost 4 stone but my oh wants to eat clean so I said I'd do it with him to support him. Never mind jusy planning the next few days menus.

I enjoy clean eating (when I do it) and find I shed weight so easily.

I've only had one diet coke today...might go cold turkey tomorrow!

I'm doing Weight Watchers still lol. But I am trying to eat less processed things.

well done!!

2 pounds down 8 to go for sat 16th!!!

wohoo

I don't over complicate weight loss - I've lost over 5 stone and find that trying to achieve too much in terms of doing x y or z can actually slow me down

I just do what works for me - try as much as possible to eat clean and nutritious and sometimes I have to rely on quicker handier methods like slim fast bars and to be honest that's okay with me too

I find that if I think or plan or prepare or research or analyse to much - its detrimental to the weight loss and becomes obsessive

Whereas if I jus get on with it, keep it simple and do what works for me - the weight loss is great

I need targets - always - nights out - holidays - new clothes - dates lol - events

pure and simple targets motivate me

and the fear of ever ever having to put on my old size 20 uniform that used to bust off me

I am a size 12, a nice chubby one lmao, but I'm good with that, maintaining it and staying within this 10 pounds bracket is what its all about for me

Well done on the loss thats fab! I find it goes wrong for me if I don't plan my days as I end up staring into the cupboards and grabbing whatever. But tomorrow is sorted.

Well done on the loss thats fab! I find it goes wrong for me if I don't plan my days as I end up staring into the cupboards and grabbing whatever. But tomorrow is sorted.

I'm exactly the same I just stand in front of the cupboards or fridge then cave on anything easy.

I've been planning and so far so good,
I didn't arm today I couldn't get my sports bra off had to get the OH to help ha x

I neeed helpppppppppp. I go to the gym and everything but i cant make myself eat properly. Ive just had a big bag of hula hoops and 2 chocolate bars..... i dont do this everyday but probably every saturday when my energy is zapped and i dont have time to eat properly.... also had a chinese last night get some willpower!!

Latest posts

Back