Diet with me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinterest and pumpup app helps me too. It's where I learn different workouts and new moves. There's so many moves I'd be on YouTube allday looking it up so I go on these apps and slowly learn new exercises.

My bf bought me a hula hoop. I try n I try but I just can't do it :/

Oooo I won A hula hoop competition at butlins when I was 6. Biggest achievement of my life. Lol. Wonder if I could still do it

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha well done Nikki May! It burns 100cals in ten mins, if you can keep it up. I tried twice a day for 10 days n give it a go now n then but can't do it longer than 3 seconds :( could you 6 year old self give some advice ;)

Haha well done Nikki May! It burns 100cals in ten mins, if you can keep it up. I tried twice a day for 10 days n give it a go now n then but can't do it longer than 3 seconds :( could you 6 year old self give some advice ;)

Lol there was a tiara and prize ribbon at steak I just went fir it like crazy. I would love to give it a try now and see if I can do it. Im off too look for a hula hoop

Maybe that's what I need, a prize! All the supermarkets are selling them. Mines pink n sparkly :)

I'm thinking of starting insanity again tomorrow. I dont know how i feel about that :Scared:

I'm thinking of starting insanity again tomorrow. I dont know how i feel about that :Scared:

Omg ive got insanity and its crazy.... tried it for a week and couldn't walk lol.
Might brave it and start again on Monday as need to get toned, holiday next month. :o

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am going insanity tomorrow for my first class. Cant be any harder then metafit

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't really think i'm fit enough for it TBH. I did it for 5 days a few months ago, and by day 6 i couldnt even lift my legs to attempt to do it.

I must admit i do a lot of standing in front of the TV, with my hands on my hips, thinking 'yeah right'

The fitness test is hard enough for me on insanity

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just killed myself with Pilates but now going out for lunch.

5 mile run and now off to Kettlercise. Why arnt I a size 6? Oh because I love food :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did a life style change about two months ago (i think :p) and i've lost close to 1 stone already. I joined jillian micheals online for a bit and learned how to eat properly within the first month. after that i went on my own for a food plan and i joined a gym.

I used to be fit before meeting my OH over 4yrs ago, now it's time for me and i'm loving it! I actually got him in on it too :)

Was a bit naughty today! My brother came round and I don't see him that much. We had bangers and mash lol...then pudding. And wine. And more wine. Oops.

Was a bit naughty today! My brother came round and I don't see him that much. We had bangers and mash lol...then pudding. And wine. And more wine. Oops.

Me too, we went out celebrating, had pizza express 2 bottles of prosseco, then I tried to be healthy and had hummus and carrot whoops the damage was already done as if carrots were going to reverse it

Me 3, I ordered a small gf dominoes pizza. Only cos my OH is staying over n I had nothing he fancied cos I didn't wanna food shop again! Although I did have a good workout yesterday, and my hula hoop stayed up a lil longer!

The OH overpaid massively in tax last year so got money back yesterday which obviously meant we needed to celebrate with a huge Chinese 😳 I'm off to the gym....

Me 3, I ordered a small gf dominoes pizza. Only cos my OH is staying over n I had nothing he fancied cos I didn't wanna food shop again! Although I did have a good workout yesterday, and my hula hoop stayed up a lil longer!

Not tried the dominoes gf but pizza express is my favorite. All the Italians are really. I put on so much weight after my diagnoses but it seems to be settling and coming back off now

Oh we are all naughty geeks! It didn't even fill me up! I'm off to slimbridge wetland today so lots of walking and of course doing my weighted squats.

Not tried the dominoes gf but pizza express is my favorite. All the Italians are really. I put on so much weight after my diagnoses but it seems to be settling and coming back off now

I've not tried pizza express but was over the moon when both finally came out with the gf. Pizza express don't deliver n dominoes is so quick.

It's only since I've started eating healthy that I've been extra careful with being a ceoliac. Naughty I know but I was sick of being bloated all the time. Wasn't gonna post this pic but the after is after squat challenge, doing a decent workout once a week and absolutely no gluten and hardly had any dairy. As you can see I'm not totally overweight but I want to be toned all over.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406796005.616344.jpg
The before pic I used to look like that all the time. The bloated uncomfortable look was awful!

I feel the bloating as soon as I eat it. Evil stuff. Im so much healthier without gluten abd have minimal dairy too abd go organic wherever I can. God I sound dull but its really not. Our new flat is near a little veggie, gf, healthy cafe it's gorgeous and I can't wait. I will be eating in there every day

Latest posts

Back