Diet with me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done very well today and I've been to the gym.
However, now I can't move off the sofa 😳

How's everyone doing?
Last night we went to my bfs bros new house for dinner. Guess what we had? Frigging dominoes! Twice in 3 days! That's not good!!! I'm now preparing for a 4 maybe 5 night stint at work so no exercise til atleast Thursday! I do a little work out when I get in at 7.30am but my bf said you shouldn't workout before bed but why? Something I need to look into.
Also we've lost our fitness expert NearlyMe from this thread so hoping another fitness geek like Zoe1303 comes along :)

How's everyone doing?
Last night we went to my bfs bros new house for dinner. Guess what we had? Frigging dominoes! Twice in 3 days! That's not good!!! I'm now preparing for a 4 maybe 5 night stint at work so no exercise til atleast Thursday! I do a little work out when I get in at 7.30am but my bf said you shouldn't workout before bed but why? Something I need to look into.
Also we've lost our fitness expert NearlyMe from this thread so hoping another fitness geek like Zoe1303 comes along :)

Im going really well. Back in the Pilates zone. Last night my dad kindly told me im to thin and getting ill, im still a healthy large size 12. No-one was concerned when I was eating to obesity and clogging my arteries with fat. Drop a few pound and everyone assumes you have an eating disorder. Im not even dieting just eating healthy and exercising. Apparently my healthy eating is obsessive

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Healthy eating can be easily obsessive but to me I want to know what's in food, what it does, which vitamins and all that. How many times a week do you do Pilates? I did a Pilates class and was amazed with the fact some muscles were sore the next day. I didn't go back to that class because the room was too intimate n there was 5 in a class and she kept talking about her life to the people behind and I was a foot away from her!

Healthy eating can be easily obsessive but to me I want to know what's in food, what it does, which vitamins and all that. How many times a week do you do Pilates? I did a Pilates class and was amazed with the fact some muscles were sore the next day. I didn't go back to that class because the room was too intimate n there was 5 in a class and she kept talking about her life to the people behind and I was a foot away from her!

I love my Pilates instructor he's very strict and pushes us hard but is a good laugh. Well I have discovered I have muscles where I'd didn't know muscles existed. I do 5 days a week 2 with the instructor and 3 at home. I love reading food labels and find it fascinating how our body uses food and nutrients but I don't think im obsessed we go out for dinner often and I have pizza when I want it but I can see how it does become an obsession

Do you use a dvd for at home? If so which one?

I'm getting ill as well apparently although I'll agree it has become an addiction but I make sure I still eat all daily calories whether I want them or not.

No, I do routines that my teacher taught me at home. I have been doing it for a few years now. I don't count calories. I just eat what I want as long as it's natural and unprocessed. The closer food is to its natural state the better it is for you

I tried the natural and unprocessed way but just ended up not eating anything, so this works for me. I know it's not the healthiest way but the best for me at the moment x

My other half wants to start eating clean from monday! The idea appeals but its knowing what to eat and what not to eat. We had an argument about cereals - he said the wholegrain ones like bran flakes would be allowed I said they wouldn't.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried the natural and unprocessed way but just ended up not eating anything, so this works for me. I know it's not the healthiest way but the best for me at the moment x

wat plan you doing amy?

I started yesterday

target 10 pounds in 2 weeks

#holidayandbirthdaygoals

I find losing this 10 pounds smooths down my stomach and thigh area

and although ill still be chubby size 12 im happy enough like that

im just gonna eat healthy low carb and for when im working have a slimfast as no time to eat

My other half wants to start eating clean from monday! The idea appeals but its knowing what to eat and what not to eat. We had an argument about cereals - he said the wholegrain ones like bran flakes would be allowed I said they wouldn't.

You are right, they would not count , they are still processed. You can make your own muesli with organic nuts and grains that would be clean. If you do want anything from a box or package it should have less than 5 ingredients and no numbers or modified ingredients when you check the ingredients list. Also the milk should be non dairy or if it is dairy it should be organic grass fed and local. But it is hard to make all these changes at once. I made small changes and just got more and more into it

You can get an app. I have one called clean and green. It gives breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas. Also lots of Paleo recipes are clean so I use them too

Fab thanks Nikki I'll have a look at that. I think we'll be starting off just cutting down on processed stuff & changing white for brown with rice & pasta. I know I won't be able to cut out my favourite breakfast of porridge oats mixed with either strawberry or vanilla yogurt & left overnight then topped with grated apple & blueberries! I'm obsessed with that at the minute!

Fab thanks Nikki I'll have a look at that. I think we'll be starting off just cutting down on processed stuff & changing white for brown with rice & pasta. I know I won't be able to cut out my favourite breakfast of porridge oats mixed with either strawberry or vanilla yogurt & left overnight then topped with grated apple & blueberries! I'm obsessed with that at the minute!

You don't have to you can either switch the oats for quinoa or use organic oats abd it's clean. The oats tgat come ready flavoured and processed they are the one you couldn't have ans switch up the yoghurt to vanilla almond milk yummy. But I done small changes starting with switching to brown rice or pasta there us no way you can make massive changes overnight

I have lost half a lb in 2 weeks ...

I'm rubbish at healthy eating

wat plan you doing amy?

I started yesterday

target 10 pounds in 2 weeks

#holidayandbirthdaygoals

I find losing this 10 pounds smooths down my stomach and thigh area

and although ill still be chubby size 12 im happy enough like that

im just gonna eat healthy low carb and for when im working have a slimfast as no time to eat

I'm doing Weight Watchers still lol. But I am trying to eat less processed things.

In the past few days, I've turned eating on its head... I've been having salad for breakfast. And it's frigging awesome!!

Pea shoots/spinach, plum tomatoes, chopped peppers, avocado, beetroot, carrot, cucumber, some protein (usually chicken breast).

It's not exactly good for you either, but I haven't been hungry till well into the afternoon. I'm keeping it up :)

Been pretty rubbish the past few days. (I blame hormones!) but back on track now and started the squat challenge yesterday!

Omg just started doing insanity again..... now I remember why I quit last time..... its insane lol.... I cant breathe and im sweating like crazy.!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back