DIY Shellac.....so mad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just posted a reply to her vid asking if she also used domestos on her hair to save some money on highlights lol.

It makes me mad as others will now try this and who knows what damage the may cause with mix and match products and a cheapo lamp !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hahaha. I like it.:)

My god I can't actually believe she had the front to make that video! What an idiot!

Someone should post a comment on that video as a link to this thread so she can see what all the professionals think of her :lol:

Someone should post a comment on that video as a link to this thread so she can see what all the professionals think of her :lol:

No because this is the perfect place for her to actually see what she is doing wrong!! lol.

I can't believe that is even on there!!! The fact she had dsperse and then went and got something else to do the job of dsperse just shows how misinformed she is!

Last edited:
I've seen some shocking videos on youtube, even some by so called 'professionals' The only knowledge of Shellac I have is what I have seen on here but even I know that was the wrong lamp! I didn't watch all of it though, I don't have the attention span for rubbish :)

Well I just commented for her to stick to rimmell! It's the fact that other kids are thinking they can do it now using wrong products, wrong lamp and totally wrong info, muppet!

im not a violent person but i want to punch her in the face

LOL by looking at her comments she will think twice before putting herself on the internet giving false info. I myself have added to those comments as she needs to know she's completely wrong.

I had to laugh at the bit where she said 'turn uv lamp on, whack em in, 5 minutes, DONE!' :eek:

I had to laugh at the bit where she said 'turn uv lamp on, whack em in, 5 minutes, DONE!' :eek:

Sounds like something Gordon Ramsey would say :)

omg is she for real i wonder how long it took her to remove the shellac using d-sperse :D
and remove the sticky layer after the base coat yes of course you do hun with edge products of course cnd spend years creating a product so that they then use 1 item from another company to finish it all off.
and put your fingers in the lamp for 3 to 5 why not just keep them in for 30 min its really not going to make any difference.
i think the only bit she got right was at the end when she said shes not a trained professional :lick:

Oh my word was she irritating!! I was shouting shut up!! Grr and her fringe!!

lOL at her thinking d-sperse was the remover when she read into the camera 'gel inhibition remover' umm add it up ? :')

People like this annoy me but when they're nails are messed up it's more clients for the pros ;) then we can laugh :')

I commented too lool xx

omg is she for real i wonder how long it took her to remove the shellac using d-sperse :D
and remove the sticky layer after the base coat yes of course you do hun with edge products of course cnd spend years creating a product so that they then use 1 item from another company to finish it all off.
and put your fingers in the lamp for 3 to 5 why not just keep them in for 30 min its really not going to make any difference

i think the only bit she got right was at the end when she said shes not a trained professional :lick:

Well she could end up with nice brown hands from either the uv light or the bull.... she's been spining. Lol:D

My god she hasnt a clue! People are writing saying thank you for posting the vid! She is annoying and a total idiot lol!!!! "my nails last a week doing this, well I've had to touch them up a bit since" soooo they're not lasting then?? Just chipping like usual? Honestly!

And how cheap looking is that lamp, she bought it for 9 pounds? WTH!

Loving all the comments from you geeks! X

Oh my!
I'm not trained in shellac yet so don't offer it etc but my goodness...what an absolute joke to all you that offer a professional service..that girl is clueless..needs a good slap haha..does she not realise the damage she can cause? And all the fools who agree to try what she has done?

So frustrating..why do people do this? Leave it to the pros for goodness sake!

Kayleigh x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Oh My God I couldn't believe what I was watching. Yeh she is an idiot. So bloody annoying and her nails looked bloody awful.

Latest posts

Back