DIY Shellac.....so mad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen McB

Reaction score
diy shellac - YouTube

I am so mad after watching this. Bog standard lamp and CND products but she's not even a nail tech????? How can this happen??why should we pay out money for kit and training when there is an idiot on you tube showing everyone how to do it on the cheap....she was removing with d sperse.... need i say anymore....ok rant over.

diy shellac - YouTube

I am so mad after watching this. Bog standard lamp and CND products but she's not even a nail tech????? How can this happen??why should we pay out money for kit and training when there is an idiot on you tube showing everyone how to do it on the cheap....she was removing with d sperse.... need i say anymore....ok rant over.

I wouldn't worry too much, from experience anyone trying to copy this will do a bad job and eventually get it done professionally. The amount of times I've cut my own fringe and cocked it up, I always end up at the hairdressers. I know I done a bad job and I need a pro, the same will happen with these cowboys.

i didnt even finish watching it as i was so annoyed. i no what you mean tho....chill!!!!!! :D

diy shellac - YouTube

Oh my god shellac base, normal polish then Shellac top coat. You kidding me? Hahaha I laughed so hard after watching this I nearly fell of the sofa. I thought it was a joke. What a silly little girl. Would'nt worry about it. Your a proffesional she's a...............sorry can't print what I really want to say. :D

I'll laugh my butt off when she gets peeps complaining it's not lasting, or that there's bumpy bits, or they get an allergic reaction, blah blah blah...............

Training is worth every penny, every time.

I'm annoyed watching this and I've only just starting using Shellac.. Shellac base coat, normal polish then Shellac top coat? Pfffffft.

On the land of cookcoo. I couldn't watch it all the way through, people like this put these vids on that clearly haven't a clue what there on about, and mis-inform people. I hope her friends arn't wasting their money paying her for fake jobs, lol.

I'm not trained in shellac but hope to be. I would never dream of adding it to my treatment list until I've had proper training

It actually lasts shorter than just nail polish, as I tired it and it started chipping the same day. There is a reason that shellac is a system!! :D

Trouble is Jo(sephine) public will think that Shellac is a carp product if they haven't used it before.

I couldn't even watch it all, SHE was annoying, never mind the info she was giving - pure attention seeking to me, why else on this Earth would you spend 10 minutes filming yourself on a camera about something like that whether it was nonsense or not?! Odd girl...

I thought it was funny that she is using D-sperse to remove them, it can't be the geniune D-Sperse can it? as I didn't think it had acetone in it. Next that when she didn't know why they where still tacky, she's got something totaly different to remove the tacky layer when we would use geniune D-sperse.

I would'nt worry about people like this as sooner or later they are highly likely to become allergic to Shellac due to overexposure.

Oh my god shellac base, normal polish then Shellac top coat. You kidding me? Hahaha I laughed so hard after watching this I nearly fell of the sofa. I thought it was a joke. What a silly little girl. Would'nt worry about it. Your a proffesional she's a...............sorry can't print what I really want to say. :D

I like how you told her off in the comments section hehe x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

One person said oh thanks for help as it doesn't look like rocket science cheek or some people x

I couldn't even watch it all, SHE was annoying, never mind the info she was giving - pure attention seeking to me, why else on this Earth would you spend 10 minutes filming yourself on a camera about something like that whether it was nonsense or not?! Odd girl...

Yes she was, too nasal for my liking. And she prattled on like an air head! X

Trouble is Jo(sephine) public will think that Shellac is a carp product if they haven't used it before.

I think that's just angling for a pun!!!:D

Trying to comment on it but wouldn't let me was goin to say lil girl u should go back to school x

Why are the brush bristles clear in her 'Shellac'? Mine are black.
Some people are idiots, and I don't even mean for trying (even though that is pretty stupid, but they probably don't know the score), I mean for being so misinformed and not doing their research properly. ...D-sperse for removal?! c'mon now!

Last edited:
I have just posted a reply to her vid asking if she also used domestos on her hair to save some money on highlights lol.

It makes me mad as others will now try this and who knows what damage the may cause with mix and match products and a cheapo lamp !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I have just posted a reply to her vid asking if she also used domestos on her hair to save some money on highlights lol.

It makes me mad as others will now try this and who knows what damage the may cause with mix and match products and a cheapo lamp !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

That made me lol x

Latest posts

Back