Do I bling my shoes or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he was so fed up hearing me moan about shoes before he went away on the stag weekend that when he saw these in the shop window he knew they were what I'd been looking for but not found when I went shoe shopping.

He confessed that he asked the woman for advice on the bag as he saw 2 he thought would go with the shoes but was usure which to get me, but he knew I'd end up going rushing about looking for a bag if he just got me the shoes so he was very good to think of getting that for me too.

I am waiting to see if there is a catch or if he's after something and will report if either turns out to be true.

Well, the only thing my hubby did on a stag weekend was drink, vomit and sleep! And the only comment he has made about me being on this site, is, are there any pics of that vajavvle thing? (vajazzle!) think you got a good one there, very thoughtful :)

Well, the only thing my hubby did on a stag weekend was drink, vomit and sleep! And the only comment he has made about me being on this site, is, are there any pics of that vajavvle thing? (vajazzle!) think you got a good one there, very thoughtful :)

pmsl. typical man!

awwww your bf is a real sweetie, bless him. i love oth the bag and shoes, the shoes look fab with your toes too. You must post a pic of you wearing them with the dress on the day!

He also bought the 4 kids a massive stick of rock each and me a box of lush fudge (I LOVE fudge lol) so he was a real sweetie, and so far no strings.

I hate having my photo taken as I always look daft, but if there is a nice one of me snapped by someone on the day I promise to post it (only IF it's a nice one though).

Baggybear, how did it go today???? Do u have a pic of the full outfit??
Red xx

The wedding was great thanks for asking Red.

Very small service with just family and a handfull of close freinds that went on to the reception, then in the early evening when a lot of people who had been there all day were leaving they had invited more friends.

I managed to pace my alcohol intake so that I didn't get too drunk but was drunk enough by the end of the night lol.

We got in at about 12.30am and it took me about 15 minutes to get all the grips out of my hair so I could go to bed. I don't have any photos of me at all but the photographer went round the reception and snapped people as they sat talking & they had disposable cameras on the tables so once they are developed I'll ask the newley weds for some copies.

I don't know if anyone got a photo of me standing up to see the whole outfit, I can't remember anyone doing so but I may well have been caught unaware. I know deep down I should have got my OH to take a quick pic of me in the morning but I really do hate having my photo taken that much that if no-one makes me have a photo then I won't have one taken and would never suggest one is taken.

Latest posts

Back