Do I bling my shoes or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would personally try to go with a flower on the centre of the shoes ( to match the floral on dress ) and then a line of crystals down the centre of the heel :D

Thank you all for your help. I have looked for suitable glue and found none.

Was going to try using some of my nail glue and see if it will stay put but I don't want to risk loosing any on the day as that wouldn't be good at all. I have one more shop to try and if they dont have any of the sugested glue (from all your previous threads) I'm going to have leave the shoes as they are :sad:

I had a dress made with swarovski crystals all over it and she used a 'hot fix' gun not sure how much they are but if youd use it quite a bit may be worth a look - let us know how you get on!

I had a dress made with swarovski crystals all over it and she used a 'hot fix' gun not sure how much they are but if youd use it quite a bit may be worth a look - let us know how you get on!

Just had a quick look its this sort of thing I think Hotfix applicators

I have already seen those aplicators but I wouldn't use it enough to justify buying it tbh and as the wedding is next Sat I'm trying to pick up stuff in the local shops so that I know I have it.

I'd bling....id bling the lot but then I'm such a magpie it's crazy. I had a pair of shoes bling'd up to go with a custom made red 50s style jumpsuit that had a solid rhinestone and sequin sweetheart bust line (about 3inches thick) and halter strap. I think my bling shoes finished it off!!! They're not swaroski (cant spell the damn word) but still cool!

Bling baby bling! :D and post pics!!!

Oh and try Gemtac...I think that's what is used to fix rhinestones...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314208958.260834.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314208958.260834.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 72
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314208972.693573.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314208972.693573.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 72
I'd bling....id bling the lot but then I'm such a magpie it's crazy. I had a pair of shoes bling'd up to go with a custom made red 50s style jumpsuit that had a solid rhinestone and sequin sweetheart bust line (about 3inches thick) and halter strap. I think my bling shoes finished it off!!! They're not swaroski (cant spell the damn word) but still cool!

I love those shoes.

I've been trying to get Gemtac or E6000 (as they were recomended in earlier posts) and have had no luck finding either yet. I'm considering looking for a website that sells it & ordering a bottle/tube but slightly woried about how long it will take to arrive & how much time it would then leave me to bling them (as I'm still doing my mobile appointments, looking after 4 kids & the OH and trying to fit in time to do basic things like shopping & waxing my legs & brows lol).

Anyone know of a good quick site that I could order the glue from?

your toes look lovely, but i would still bnling the shoes, i like the suggestion of blinging the heels too.

wow, i love your shoes!! Did you bling them Red? Stunning!

I found a lovely lady on gumtree and paid her to do them!! Some places charge a small fortune but she was very reasonable and very helpful!

My wonderful boyfriend has spotted and bought me another pair of shoes while he was away on the stag weekend :Love:.

He said he sneaked off from the boys on the second day to go get them after seeing them in the window on display while out drinking the night before lol. :):) They are silver, strappy with crystals already on them and a nice little heel :):).

I love them, will take a photo of them after to show you all. He also bought me a silver bag - love that he listens to me whinging and knows what I want when he sees it lol.

Great taste your boyfriend has - they look lovely!!

My wonderful boyfriend has spotted and bought me another pair of shoes while he was away on the stag weekend :Love:.

He said he sneaked off from the boys on the second day to go get them after seeing them in the window on display while out drinking the night before lol. :):) They are silver, strappy with crystals already on them and a nice little heel :):).

I love them, will take a photo of them after to show you all. He also bought me a silver bag - love that he listens to me whinging and knows what I want when he sees it lol.

Aww how fantastic is your boyfriend!?! They're lovely
Rhiannon x

Oh wow! I love them!! You have got yourself a good one there! And a bag too....what more could you want eh xx

Oh wow! I love them!! You have got yourself a good one there! And a bag too....what more could you want eh xx

Oh yeah I forgot to add a pic of the bag. He saw it in gold in the shoe shop but it wasn't in stock in silver so he's ordered it from them to be delivered by Fri for me. He said it has a detachable chain so can be used as a shoulder bag or a clutch (I laughed when he told me that as I knew he had been listening closely to the sales woman to know that stuff bless him).

This is the photo he got from the seller to show me what he's ordered (she sells online so had a stock pic luckily).
bag.jpg

He's got good taste in shoes/bags and you've got good taste in men!

Oh yeah I forgot to add a pic of the bag. He saw it in gold in the shoe shop but it wasn't in stock in silver so he's ordered it from them to be delivered by Fri for me. He said it has a detachable chain so can be used as a shoulder bag or a clutch (I laughed when he told me that as I knew he had been listening closely to the sales woman to know that stuff bless him).

This is the photo he got from the seller to show me what he's ordered (she sells online so had a stock pic luckily).
bag.jpg

How beautiful!

I'm going to be showing my other half this thread this evening...hopefully this will rub off on him!

Kxx

How beautiful!

I'm going to be showing my other half this thread this evening...hopefully this will rub off on him!

Kxx

I was thinking same thing! mine would not have a clue! How sweet, you are a very lucky lady :) And they are gorgeous :)

How beautiful!

Kxx

I was thinking same thing! mine would not have a clue! How sweet, you are a very lucky lady :) And they are gorgeous :)

I think he was so fed up hearing me moan about shoes before he went away on the stag weekend that when he saw these in the shop window he knew they were what I'd been looking for but not found when I went shoe shopping.

He confessed that he asked the woman for advice on the bag as he saw 2 he thought would go with the shoes but was usure which to get me, but he knew I'd end up going rushing about looking for a bag if he just got me the shoes so he was very good to think of getting that for me too.

I am waiting to see if there is a catch or if he's after something and will report if either turns out to be true.

Latest posts

Back