Do shiny black rhinestones exist ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne...

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know if shiny black rhinestones exist? i have had no look finding them, they all seem to be plastic looking......

Have you tried Swarovski (not sure on spelling!)??? They tend to be very sparkley. No idea if they do black though.

Have you tried Swarovski (not sure on spelling!)??? They tend to be very sparkley. No idea if they do black though.

Was just looking for some and found these, heres the link.
Untitled Document

They are black, swarovski rhinestones and they come in packs of 100.

hths

hazexxx

i think they call the color "jett"

you know what? I have never seen black sparkly ones before either. Good to know they exist incase I want to use some one day.

Thankyou all, just orderd some.xx

thanks for the small crystals website , i have just ordered some, i used to get mine from a different website but p&p was £7.00 before you started.....so thanks again x

wow £7 p+p are they having a laugh x

I bought some Swarovski black rhinestones and IMO they are awful - no shine to them at all, and they do look plastic.

If anyone does find some lovely shiney ones I'd love to know!

I bought some Swarovski black rhinestones and IMO they are awful - no shine to them at all, and they do look plastic.

If anyone does find some lovely shiney ones I'd love to know!

I have the black Svarovski ones too, and I really don't like them. Maybe black jusn't reflect the light in the same way :confused::confused::confused:

I've used the Micro crystals (CRY4) and the Normal sized ones for nail are (CRY1) from this site page17 and found them lovely and sparkly. P&P is good value, just give them a call to order.

The Micro crystals are not flat backed so need embedding but they still sparkle under the gel or L&P.

Rachel x

Latest posts

Back