Do we pamper our other halves?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacie88

Reaction score
Hey geeks :)

I've just gone through the monthly ordeal of forcing my boyfriend to let me wax his eyebrows! I think a
Monobrow would be an understatement, when he raises his brows, they literally take over his forehead! He looks so much better once I've done them :) I also push his cuticles back now and again!

It's got me thinking, with us being in the hair and beauty trade, does everyone have well groomed other halves? Do any of you talk your other halves into any treatments, that perhaps they wouldn't have If they weren't with you? Xxx

Wax monobrow, cut nails and cuticles, facials and back wax. He used to let me wax his underarms, but said it hurts too much. He's in the building trade, loves football and drinks pints like they're pop! Hmmmmm defo metrosexual! He would kill me if I told anyone! Haha

Keep begging my other half to let me sort his brows out! Won't let me anywhere near them unfortunately, he looks angry permanently! He is one of those I'm a man......grrrrr types

He never says no to a cheeky back massage though........surprisingly!

I have a struggle each month waxing my other half's eyebrows he's a pain! I clip his nails, shave his head and beard for him! That's about all I can get him to let me do! X

My other half loves all treatments except waxing, mani/pedi , massage and just general pampering to be honest.
Although does ask for back, chest hair to be trimmed to a reasonable length.:p

I do mani's and pedi's and tidy brows, hard to do anything else cos of his bad back. Massage is out :-(

i used to wax my exes monobrow, he was greek and looked like a caveman! also for birthdays and christmas i bought him expensive products and got him into a skin care routine, cut his hair so it was fashionable, manicures, pedicures... he was a fat loser when i met him, now hes a big headed body builder that has all the girls after him... my next boyfriend is getting nothing and will stay MY fat loser!

My boyfriend is very well off with me, he gets manicures, pedicures, facials, massage and underarm wax. He is a nightmare with the underarm wax! It hurts him so much! Typical man :D

My boyfriend is very well off with me, he gets manicures, pedicures, facials, massage and underarm wax. He is a nightmare with the underarm wax! It hurts him so much! Typical man :D

Why does it seem to hurt men more? To hear mine when i'm waxing his brows you would think i were sticking pins in his eyes! :)

Nope.

Nothing.

Tried to get him to let me practice spray tanning on him but he wouldn't even do that. lol

My partner is always asking for treatments, but quite frankly by the time I get home I can't be arsed! The last thing I want to do after 8 hours straight of treatments is more of the same when I get home!

I wonder how many geeks have transgender partners? They would probably be the ideal partner to practice on, especially if they like getting "girlied up"; you'd have no problem at all in getting them to let you do all sorts of treatments on them!

I give mine a mini facial, I say it's a facial but it's only using stuff from asda lol just a face mask followed by simple cleanser/toner/moisturiser

he lays on the bed & usually falls asleep while I do it, he once asked me for slices of cucumber to soothe his tired eyes!! the big jessy lmao x

Adam has his eyebrows waxed and spray tans weekly lol he says once all his tattoos are finished he wants to start having his eyebrows tinted so he can look 'reem'... somehow i think not.

Just realised from how iv descrived him youd picture a little dweeb with not a hair out of place but hes actually a big built security guard who gyms it everyday lol! Just a very well groomed mans man!xx

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Why does it seem to hurt men more? To hear mine when i'm waxing his brows you would think i were sticking pins in his eyes! :)

Oh they're soft, hence the reason we have babies and they well...... Don't!
He says I'm burning him with the wax, I'm nipping him with the tweezer, I hurt when I squeeze his blackheads...... It s a wonder I've got any clients with how rough I am..... Soft!

I do mani & pedi on mine...he did let me do polish on him once (hes a manly guy) and i told all his mates and he wont let me now :(

I do massage him too but he wouldnt give me one back so the next time i did it i use fake tan...haha! Now i cant do that on him!

However im MEGA jealous of my partners eyebrows they are perfect, shape, bushyness etc :( i want them!

Im not really allowed to do anything other than shave his hair with clippers, if im lucky shave his back. And the very rare getting muck from under his nails. Ive been allowed once to shape his beard on his face..

I do regular mani/pedis for my hubby. He also let's me practice nail art on his toes. And occasionally I get to style his hair if we're going out somewhere. :lol:

I cut his hair,shave his face and trim his goaty,mani,pedi,spot and black head squeezing god I love doing that lol bit he's a big girl when I do it.

He's not a pretty boy though very manly mo hawk, goaty,tattoos who weares the odd nail enhancement when I practicing something lol

I always candle my boyfriends ears. He loves it! When we 1st got 2gether 6yrs ago I was still training and he let me practice lash tinting on him. Bearing in mind he is ur typical mechanic and is very fair with long blonde lashes he did not appreciate his black blinkers wen I'd finished! The boys in the workshop had a scream though !! Oops. :).

Latest posts

Back