Do you think I should tell clients im a guy B4 they book?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, just like these famous women surrounding themselves with hot hunky gay men!!!:Grope:

Exploit your looks darling!!!!:lol:

In the words of Grace (Will & Grace) "I've spent so much time with gay men I forgot how good the skin of a chicken can taste":lol::lol::lol:
I could have that as my phrase!!:)

Just looking at something pleasant for a change would be nice - rather than a man who operates the 'scratch and sniff' all too often....................

Exactly!!!!:lol:

Do we need a group?.......................................................Or help?! :eek:

Deffinately both :lol: and some nice men to run the group would be good :green:

I agree with all the others.....

A Male tech wouldnt bother me in the slightest either. One of my hairdresser friends is a Gay Male, and he is Fab
You go for it, Im sure (as the others have said) you will do brilliantly.

Just for the record my hairdresser is a straight man and I've never felt threatened by him either!! He's a wicked hd and a really nice bloke with it.....

i feel threatened by female hairdressers!!!!

'Your hair is waaaaaay too long':irked:

:hug:

yes we need a new 'group' added on Salongeek!!!
'Desperate married nail women needing gays as pals for having extra glamour in life!'

Anyone????:Love:

LOL just to inform you its not all gamour beeing gay. take it from me I've jst finished cleaning out the oven YUK!!!

CLICK BELOW
GAY

But you're so cute with it Carl:)
If you start looking like this I'm on the next flight out there with Adele to give you harsh words!!

Attachments

• daffyd_1901_narrowweb__300x441,2.jpg
    daffyd_1901_narrowweb__300x441,2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 110
LOL just to inform you its not all gamour beeing gay. take it from me I've jst finished cleaning out the oven YUK!!!

Oh this just gets better, you do nails and clean ovens, when are you coming to the midlands??? :hug:

lol, Im sure you are all really lovely, its just me......

Straight or gay I would still be worried going to a mans house for a treatment..(god that sounds filthy)

I'd come for dinner & a glass or 6 of rose though it would be a scream lmaooooooooooo

Champagne x

Chase next time I'm in blackpool I'll book you so I can be pampered and no it shouldn't matter that your male.

I think some of the stereotype is the NSS salon I did have my nails done 5 years ago by a male in one of these places (I didn't know about them at the time) he was ok at what he done but I didnt like the finished product it didnt match my other nails ........ sorry way off topic there.

Point is it shouldn't matter who does the nails as long as they are done properly and look great

Good luck with it all :)
Angela

I could be THE woman who turns you around!!!! And I will trade my David in (he never cleans the oven!!!)

:irked:

LOL @ Christel,

Thats 2 of us for dinner then....

lol, Im sure you are all really lovely, its just me......

Straight or gay I would still be worried going to a mans house for a treatment..(god that sounds filthy)

I'd come for dinner & a glass or 6 of rose though it would be a scream lmaooooooooooo

Champagne x

Well Not being funny if your willing to go to a strange mans house for drinks then why not treatments? Each to their own I suppose? Hope this didnt offend :hug:

I was joking ........... I would never go to a strange mans house for anything ....

Chase next time I'm in blackpool I'll book you so I can be pampered and no it shouldn't matter that your male.

I think some of the stereotype is the NSS salon I did have my nails done 5 years ago by a male in one of these places (I didn't know about them at the time) he was ok at what he done but I didnt like the finished product it didnt match my other nails ........ sorry way off topic there.

Point is it shouldn't matter who does the nails as long as they are done properly and look great

Good luck with it all :)
Angela

Thanx Angela. Once I feel ready and finished all my courses your more than welcome to book in or jst come for a chat :hug:

I dont think it has anything to do with the service, of course men can make fantastic nail techs.

I think its more of a safety issue with lone women visiting your home.

This is a personal opinion (dont shoot me) but I would not feel safe visiting a male techinician that i didnt know at his home.

I would have to bring a friend.

Champagne x

I can see where you are coming from, I'd be very uncomfortable if I didn't realise before hand and its only because he is working from home (if I understood correctly).

Yeah, but I think you can feel safe with an old poof like me,
shall I camp it up on the phone just to make you feel better? Answer the door in drag perhaps? Change my name to Julian?

Or would you rather me be straight and look like the new doctor who or George Clooney? (would you still knock me back then, just because I'm a man) ?

Carl, in your salon I'd feel fine with you, if I turned up to a home salon I might be taken aback if I didn't realise I had booked a male tech. Call yerself an old poof or Julian your still a fair hunk of a guy and I would be really nervous until I knew you :lol: Thats just me personally. No offence to anyone intended. If I won the lotto I'd love to have a set of Nailzoo nails!

Dont think Sod em! Who knows why they are nervous, some women may have their reasons? They will be good clients once they are won over Chase :hug: Love your name by the way :lol: )

Latest posts

Back