Does anyone else get p****d off with SG logging you out after a while!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mich77

Nerdy Geek!
Reaction score
I am so annoyed!! I have just spent about 20 minutes trying to reply to a thread...I wrote quite a few paragraphs in response to someones post, and when I went to submit reply, SG had logged me out, so had to sign in again and lost the whole damn lot! Grrrrrr :grr:

Does anyone else experience this? I find that SG logs me out a lot....after about 20 mins or so, which is so annoying when you are in the middle of reading a long thread or trying to reply to one, and then I lose where I was or lose all my text. I can't even re write it all, because I can't remember all I wrote!

GMG, is the website specifically designed to do this? If so, please can you change it!? I get fed up with constantly having to log back in again after 20 mins or so!! Pleaseee!! :D

Last edited:
I am so annoyed!! I have just spent about 20 minutes trying to reply to a thread...I wrote quite a few paragraphs in response to someones post, and when I went to submit reply, SG had logged me out, so had to sign in again and lost the whole damn lot! Grrrrrr :grr:

Does anyone else experience this? I find that SG logs me out a lot....after about 20 mins or so, which is so annoying when you are in the middle of reading a long thread or trying to reply to one, and then I lose where I was or lose all my text. I can't even re write it all, because I can't remember all I wrote!

GMG, is the webiste specifically designed to do this? If so, please can you change it!? I get fed up with constantly having to log back in again after 20 mins or so!! Pleaseee!! :D

Yep I have same problem I get logged out all the time and have to log in again very annoying indeed. X

If you click the remember me option when you log in, this shouldn't happen.

If it does happen and you have just written a big long message, the best thing to do is click the back arrow... copy your text, log back in and then paste it.

HTHs :)

If it does happen and you have just written a big long message, the best thing to do is click the back arrow... copy your text, log back in and then paste it.

Ah ha fantastic thank you for that that will make life a lot easier :hug:

Thanks Angel! ;)

This always happens to me too, but if just log back in the redirect page takes me straight back to the 'reply to thread' page and my message is still there. It's annoying but I've never lost a thread.

What annoys me is having to log in then log in again before it actually works.

Yes, my Internet Banking does it but you'd sort of expect that due to security.

It is one of those niggly annoying things though x

Latest posts

Back