Does anyone know of any pictures of the cortex when using tint please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks,i have been all day trying to find a picture for my project of showing the dye molecules when they are mixed with the peroxide when they pass into the cortex.
Im researching about using tints so i wanted to show a diagrame of the process.Any links would be great if anyone knows any.Iv been on google dont know how many times with different wording etc with no luck!

My head is splitting as its bugging me,iv got all the books here with the pictures but my scanner now working:irked:

Can anyone help:cry:
thanx

hi
i've just googled in ' cortex hair colouring' just out of interest and a loreal site came up with a few diagrams and pics. i avedit but it didn't work. i'll try again now..........

Hi debi, thanks for trying but it dosnt work.il have a go at putting the same key word in as you did to see if i get thanks x

hope it does
try searching from 'images' on googles home page

Ok thanks iv done that,iv got one but its in black and white, i wanted a colour one but that will do the job the same.Thanks x i got it from www.kolors.com

Latest posts

Back