Dog lovers-we could be pregnant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knew it!! Enjoy!! :) Lola paddy and Nellie 🐶🐶🐶

I'm an open book aren't I ! 🐾💞🐾

This is what I meant by lack of sofa space when theres three!! View attachment 27218

They are too cute! Just want to squidge them all :) I have 6 in total...I call them my mini pack! 1 jack Russell, 1 mini daxi x, 2 min pins, and 2 chi x's. They are my furry babies and are very spoiled and loved. :)

Nellie is a sweetie too. Well done with the birth xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Fantastic picture Deb, looks my sofa and I only have two!!

Only me, I am delighted that you have decided to keep hold of your little miracle, Nellie, she is one lucky puppy! Poor Paddy having to have his pockets picked! lol! my Paddy had his picked at 7 months, it doesn't really affect them too much and at least Lola will be 'safe' hehe...:eek:

Nellie is a sweetie too. Well done with the birth xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek[/QUOTE]

Thank you...x

Fantastic picture Deb, looks my sofa and I only have two!!

Only me, I am delighted that you have decided to keep hold of your little miracle, Nellie, she is one lucky puppy! Poor Paddy having to have his pockets picked! lol! my Paddy had his picked at 7 months, it doesn't really affect them too much and at least Lola will be 'safe' hehe...:eek:

I know not going through it again... X

Aww eyes opened today.. And she's only 9 days old! Will post a pic when I get chance xx

Update
uheqytug.jpg

2 wks tomorrow 💗

ooooo cutey little munchkin!

Awwww Nellie is so cute :biggrin::Love::Love:

Jeez everytime I come on here there is another 'AWWWHHH' moment!!:biggrin:
I literally say it out loud!! lol!! she is so gorgeous! going to be a lovely looking dog. I am to say the least a little bit envious, in a nice way of course!! will check back for more pics... :hug:

Yaaaayyyy you keeping her great news happy Lil family.Ahhh her little eyes she's so cute and here Lil beard:Love:

These are my puppies now, getting so big, 4 week old on Tuesday, there very mischievous and love to play fight with each other xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360502336.483181.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360502336.483181.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 85
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360502386.399780.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360502386.399780.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 84
snuggly buggly pinky paws!
When I'm having a sh!t day I mosey on over to cuteoverload.com for 5 min sesh of cooing!

Thank you all...
Katee how scrumptious are they!

Here is Nellie today... Stumbling around already
4usavebe.jpg

Here is daddy wondering who is this?
7avuqebu.jpg

Xx

KateeLouise, too cute 😍 all those pink padded paws!! Love the way they all sleep on top of each other!
Only me, Nellie is growing so fast! Paddy looks gorgeous!
Have put a photo of my dear fur baby that is no longer here. His name was Rufus.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360522461.263557.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360522461.263557.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 56
I may have to track you down and dognap Nellie. In fact my Elsie is demanding it!

KateeLouise, too cute 😍 all those pink padded paws!! Love the way they all sleep on top of each other!
Only me, Nellie is growing so fast! Paddy looks gorgeous!
Have put a photo of my dear fur baby that is no longer here. His name was Rufus.

What a handsome chappy ! Bless him 💞

I may have to track you down and dognap Nellie. In fact my Elsie is demanding it!

Ha ha she is under protection family n friends waiting to dognap her too!!

Back