Dog lovers-we could be pregnant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 wks tomorrow
rapunupu.jpg

Awwwww! She's gorgeous! Xx

Awwww she's the cutest Lil thing it's the beard they have it's just so cute love love love her.xxx

KateeLouise, too cute �� all those pink padded paws!! Love the way they all sleep on top of each other!
Only me, Nellie is growing so fast! Paddy looks gorgeous!
Have put a photo of my dear fur baby that is no longer here. His name was Rufus.

Oh waw. What a beautiful boy. You must miss him so X

Last edited:
Only me, she is just beautiful!!
Pauline, thank you... He was a beautiful dog, I miss him terribly! But I do have two other dogs (Wheatons) & they are fantastic!! :)

I'd never get any work done if I had her; I'd not be able to stop cuddling her!
:)

So, so beautiful. Those brows and beard are developing beautifully. We got Elsie at 10 weeks; I'd forgotten how much she's changed over the months.....and yet how much she's stayed the same. Shnauzers, I love them.

Just donning my dog-napping beard and dark glasses....:cool:

Thank you all...
Katee how scrumptious are they!

Here is Nellie today... Stumbling around already
4usavebe.jpg

Here is daddy wondering who is this?
7avuqebu.jpg

Xx

Oh. she's divine :)

So, so beautiful. Those brows and beard are developing beautifully. We got Elsie at 10 weeks; I'd forgotten how much she's changed over the months.....and yet how much she's stayed the same. Shnauzers, I love them.

Just donning my dog-napping beard and dark glasses....:cool:

I know you forget how these gorgeous bundles grow up! X

On my knee last night her ten minute snuggle 🐾💓
yhynehez.jpg

Aaah!! Just gorgeous!! 💕

Mum and dad have taken to this like a duck to water haven't they.It's lovely to see and they are a real little family arnt they it's just beautiful and she is just adorable.xxx

Mum and dad have taken to this like a duck to water haven't they.It's lovely to see and they are a real little family arnt they it's just beautiful and she is just adorable.xxx

Yes they certainly have... It's all so natural, and lovely to be a part of.
Hopefully it will stay like this xxx

lil smoochy face!
:)

What a fantastic picture, a very happy little family x

Latest posts

Back