Dollarbill Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns21

Reaction score
hehe great minds sandi!!!

there lovley, just looked on your site fab nails. xxx

hehe great minds sandi!!!

ofcourse :D... us Brummy girls all have great minds, pmsl

You must share how you do this. I love it, i've also heard of suing newspaper for that same effect, also being paper i asume it will work too.

ooohh - i love it - how did you do it - prey tell (grovel)

OH MY GAWD! I LOVE IT!! :green: :green: :green:

Details please! Those are totally unusual!!

Prionace said:
You must share how you do this. I love it, i've also heard of suing newspaper for that same effect, also being paper i asume it will work too.

I think you would have trouble with newspaper because the ink would probably run. Might be worth trying though...

Although they might end up lookin like chip shop nails!!! lol.
(they wrap the chips in newspaper, in case anyones feeling a bit slow this morning!!lol)

Please could you share with us how you did these?

These are bloody lovely!

It isn't often I see something on nails and think wow I would love that on mine but I really like that!

Please tell us all how you did it!

me to please tell us all how to do it

Its got my head in a tizz trying to figure out how you would take the length down on these nails? as surely you cannot file the paper?

I'm sure I saw an article in one of the mags about this recently, I know I've seen it somewhere - I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

It looked fairly straightforward to do, it's just encapsulating the slips of paper like you do with flowers etc.

I'm fairly sure whoever was doing it was using 'non legal tender' though - as it's illigal to deface current tender :lol:

Hi Nadia ... your nails look very nice :biggrin:
Ive seen this done before, it was quite big in the US a few years agao.
I was told that the tip was preblended and the 'paper' resined on to it, then adhered to the nail and then carry on as usual.
Also you could file the free edge, youd just have to make sure you capped it again afterwards... as with any encapsulation!
Dont know if this is how Nadia did it... Im sure she will tell us when she gets here.
Meanwhile did you know it is illegal to deface bank notes here.
You cannot cut up or deface anything considered legal tender, so tread carefully if you fancy a go at this!

Trinity Nails said:
I'm sure I saw an article in one of the mags about this recently, I know I've seen it somewhere - I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

It looked fairly straightforward to do, it's just encapsulating the slips of paper like you do with flowers etc.

I'm fairly sure whoever was doing it was using 'non legal tender' though - as it's illigal to deface current tender :lol:
OOOh Trin ... beat me to it!!! :o

Glorsclaws said:
OOOh Trin ... beat me to it!!! :o

That's because great minds think alike babe :wink2:

Nadia didn't get to tell us how she did it... I don't know how tu use resin as i'm a gel user. Would i have to use the resin under the paper or on top of it? Or both? I would have to spray activator on it right?

Latest posts

Back