done these today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
done another 3 way blend today using mosaic orange, yellow and mixed my own lime, these are sculpted. the chinese design was applied using the Konad stamping kit which i got from the scotish show last year. what you think

Attachments

• debs1.jpg
    debs1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 291
they look brilliant the colour combo is gorgeous...the stamping is really crisp....brilliant glynis as allways hun

Very oriental Glynis, i love the colours nice blend too!

I wonder what it says eh! Oh i bet Debs loves these(or are they on Debs now lol !!!!!!!!!!).

Luv as ever Christi
xxxxxxxx

Very sexy, they remind me of a cocktail i once had on holiday!!!

they are lovely glynnis!! do you apply the blend from zone 3 back to the free edge?

WOW..They are really great !

fab, as always. xxx

Aspirations said:
they are lovely glynnis!! do you apply the blend from zone 3 back to the free edge?

you build your free edge first chuck and work as normal, just drag your other colours over each other, do this thin tho, then apply clear over the whole thing

Fantantic Glynis, I love the colour combo :biggrin:

Lellipop said:
Fantantic Glynis, I love the colour combo :biggrin:
So do i! Really fruity :biggrin:

Really Really good I love them

Caz xxx

They are really, really good and original!!!

Lovely Glynis

Remind me of a caribean cruise or something summery like taht.
x

Gorgeous work Glynis!!! Stunning!

xxxx

Really really nice Glynis :)

glynis, theyre gorrrrrggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooouuuuuuussssssssss!!!!!!!
remind me of hawaii and hula girls,
nikki

Fantabulous Glynis.
Really fresh yet calming colours..lovely!

absolutely gorgeous well done they look fab

Gorgeous Glynis .. the colours remind me of an ice lolly I used to have as a kid. Lime is my favorate colour and mixed with lemon and orange is stunning... wish I had these on my nails.

How did you get the lime colour Glynis? Did you mix the green mosaic with yellow or white or something? I want to have a play at this mix .... love it!

Those are darn snazzy nails glynnis. When I move back up North I might pop in for a set. How fab would they be when you are going on hols.

Latest posts

Back