Double ended curette

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
Well my double ended curette has arrived and I can't wait to try it out- just wanted to check if there was a special way of using it that I should know as we didn't use them during training?

Well my double ended curette has arrived and I can't wait to try it out- just wanted to check if there was a special way of using it that I should know as we didn't use them during training?

I straightened mine as I couldn't get on with the kink.

Now I love it.

From memory I think Fingernail Fixers is straight too

i wondered what it was called!!ive had mine for years and love it!!you wont know how you coped without it xx

It's fabulous!!! I want to give everyone a manicure now!!!

Oops just tried to straighten mine and broke the end off it :o

where can you buy a curette?is there anywhere in the uk?

I got mine from Sweet Squared. Brilliant tool and an excellent company to deal with.

Oops just tried to straighten mine and broke the end off it :o

Thats exactly what I did! Simply couldn't use it with that kink in it and now I cant use it al all!

I straightened mine as I couldn't get on with the kink.

Now I love it.

From memory I think Fingernail Fixers is straight too

I copied Pooh8bear and use my new and improved straight version every time!
Quite a stressful moment during the straightening process though. I told my husband that he must NOT break it, or else... :Scared:

Good luck with using it :)

Quite a stressful moment during the straightening process though. I told my husband that he must NOT break it, or else... :Scared:

That's what I said! But it broke x

I shall have to thank my husband again for not breaking it, mind he was under strict instructions to do it gently.

is it possible to start scraping layers of nail plate away with these cuticle pushers, when trying to get rid of a lot of cuticle off the nail plate?

It's possible anytime if you're not careful. Using it at an angle as close to the nail plate as possible will help, and being gentle. I tend to use a larger pusher first then go over again with the curette xx

I have to say again just how amazing it is! Did my own gel nails today and the amount of cuticle that wasn't visible but came away was amazing!!!
I feel much more confident now. I usually get lifting after a few days and I'm hoping to see a difference:)

What about the SS2 Precision Probe instead? It's straight and great for cuticle work.

How do u clean it? I feel like the "cups" hold the cuticle particles and I have to use a toothpick to get it out

Latest posts

Back