Doug Schoon - 3D journey into the nail plate!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds fab count me in

Count me in too :green:

if i was going to excel - i would defffo pay for that.

may have to sweet talk the boss, maybe get a few models for comps etc, so that I WILL be there

good thinking lou, I would love to go to that presentation, so not clashing with the comps is a good idea!

I have had the pleasure of seeing the "schoon" in action a number of times, and he never fails to satisfy:eek:

As for you, Ruth Fordham, get you mind out of the gutter!!!

good thinking lou, I would love to go to that presentation, so not clashing with the comps is a good idea!

I have had the pleasure of seeing the "schoon" in action a number of times, and he never fails to satisfy:eek:

As for you, Ruth Fordham, get you mind out of the gutter!!!
PMSL now who is being gutterish xxxx
LOL hey babe, while my mind is in that gutter, I get to get a real good look at the STARS, or nail star to be precise..... come and join me its fab down here lmfao xxxx

Wow, just got back from 2 days in legoland :) with my 3 kids so sorry did not reply sooner.

This is a great response and i am confident now that PB will give the go ahead to bring him over.

The seminars are 90 minutes long and i hope to do 1 each day at about 2pm. This is not def as there are other things going on, so i have to book the rooms etc. Places will be limited as i think the largest room only holds 80. I will know more soon. Ta v v v much for feedback.

My other question is....What would you pay?

I am organising the Pro Beauty Nail Forum for Excel in March. (To those that are thinking, she hasnt even done Manchester October Nail comp yet..., :irked: im waiting on others now!!...)

PB are putting more effort into the shows to improve the standard and this incluses the forums. These things have to be organised well in advance if you want the best and I have the possiblity of getting the great Doug Schoon over from the USA to do the most amazing seminar! Something that no one has ever done before! I have recieved his email.....

So, what do you think? :idea: I would have to charge a small entrance fee and Doug is coming from the USA. I need to know if you geeks think it will be popular. I will be there for sure as this is something i would not dare to miss!

TYVM as always....

It is sooooooooooo worth it - I would pay to see this! :!:

if it is not during the swiss salon (ys there is just one) LOL I'd def fly to come, and pay to see this too.

not been around much so missed this one, would love to attend:)

I would definitely be willing to pay for this. Can't wait!

Latest posts

Back