'Dress A Nail' scratch competition picture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
for those of you who may not get scratch and want to have a look here is the couple of pages hope its clear enough best i could do :)

Attachments

• dan scratch.jpg
    dan scratch.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 157
  • dan scratch 2.jpg
    dan scratch 2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 133
It did get excellent coverage and great acknowledgement to all those that participated as well as the winners. It does give you a buzz seeing your name in a trade magazine.

Can't see the detail, but what I can see looks brill. well done geeks!

Thanks for posting this for us!

Well done to everyone who entered the competition all the entries where fantastic.

And to Ruth who organised or thought this up... whaaaaay to go excellent idea hope you got the recognition you deserve!:hug:

Christi

don't we all look fab mabe someone else with a better camera might beable to keep still enough so you can read the text better sarah, Its really windy here and we are rocking all over the place lol

Looks great, well done to all that were published :)

I'm stamping my feet !!

hope posty brings my copy in the morning..... can't wait

thanks for posting it tricky..

I'm trying to work out how to use my Dad's scanner at the mo to put the article up.......... :green:

I'm one of the ones that doesn't get Scratch :irked: , so thanks for sharing!!

Teri x:hug:

Well done girls. Got my scratch this morning, but only just finished work to read it. You've done us all proud. :hug::hug:

I was dead excited to see me in Scratch!! In fact I took it and showed it to my Mum - how sad is that??!!! :o

looks fab

well done to all

I was dead excited to see me in Scratch!! In fact I took it and showed it to my Mum - how sad is that??!!! :o

You think that's sad? My Mam's taken my copy to the bingo with her tonight to show the "girls" (average age 79!) :green:

I've put a copy of the article on my website Topaz Nail Design - My Certificates but I don't think the detail is any clearer than the one Vicky posted to be honest. :confused: (It's the last pic in the gallery)

That is SOOOO cool- but OOOOH I do see a boo boo.

I'm in Colorado, not Connecticut lol.

Thanks for sharing this :)

XXOO

Still haven't had my copy of Scratch! Thanks for posting the pics though.

You all should be proud of yourselves!:hug:

I told my dad about it on the phone...I said "guess what dad? I'm in Scratch magazine!!!"
He said "You had better be joking lady"
Obviousy he has no idea what Scratch is and though I said something that sounds like Scratch:eek:
My mum still hasn't got the joke and neither of us know quite how to explain it to her:lol:

I told my dad about it on the phone...I said "guess what dad? I'm in Scratch magazine!!!"
He said "You had better be joking lady"
Obviousy he has no idea what Scratch is and though I said something that sounds like Scratch:eek:
My mum still hasn't got the joke and neither of us know quite how to explain it to her:lol:

lol judy

got mine this morning woo woo looks fab

great to put a face to the names xxx

thank you to those who have posted pics of the pages of scratch. I am also one who doesn't have a subscription at the mo. i feel very proud of us all :hug:

rie xxxx

A huge thanks to Alex for giving us a 2 page cover of this fun Competition....
You guys all deserve this little bit of fame, you worked so hard for it.

You guys rock big time !!!!!

A huge thanks to Alex for giving us a 2 page cover of this fun Competition....
You guys all deserve this little bit of fame, you worked so hard for it.

You guys rock big time !!!!!

Thanks for organising it Ruth, it gave me my 15 minutes of fame:hug:
I think I've showed it to everyone I know:lol:

Latest posts

Back