Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preparations are underway.

I've got my sock off!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I have some great shoes.....I might have to give it a go!

Shoes purchased, toe nails dressed, photo taken, back killing me...:eek:

What size photo do we send Sandi? The full original or do you want it cropped and if so to what dimensions/size?

If you send it full size I will resize it for you... look forward to receiving it :green:

I am not entering, but I thought it would help some geeks without a nice pair of shoes, that cant afford to buy a pair just for the comp.....Jimmy Choo and Gina have images on their websites, they are free to use as so many fashion students take the images anyway for projects etc. I have had a wee look and there are some fabulous shoes, ready for some toes to be dressed matching!!! Good luck to all Geeks xxxx

I am not entering
awww why not? :hug:

Fab idea re the Jimmy Choo and Gina websites... :green:

I've just updated the prize list, click here to find out more.

Don't forget, your entries need to be in by May 5th, which is 1 week tomorrow.

I'm gutted!! ...did my toes.....getting ready to do the final art......took a pic of my shoes....then ........dropped my camera:eek: :cry::cry: :cry: ...now it says Lens Error! ...oh no!!!! won't work!!! had to take it to the camera store.....I so wanted to enter before I went on holiday......now I'll be lucky if I get my camera before I even go.........aaahhhh!!!!!!

Good luck to all the lucky peeps who can enter .....I wish you luck.....

Less than a week to go Geeks...

:green:

Okey doke got my own sandals got my idea and what happens it looks like a blob! tried it again and it looks like a bit better blob! :eek:

Perhaps I should of chosen the picture option opposed to own sandal option :lol:

Back to the drawing board me thinks!

my entry is in :)

This Saturday??????
Am working on it now x

OK my entry is in:)
How many have you got so far Sandi?

How many have you got so far Sandi?
7 entries received so far... I'm thinking there will be a last minute rush lol

Not long to go now... entries NEED to be in by this Saturday, 5th May at 8pm (GMT)

7 entries received so far... I'm thinking there will be a last minute rush lol

Not long to go now... entries NEED to be in by this Saturday, 5th May at 8pm (GMT)
Come on guys lets have some more entries:)

mine will be in - when ive done it. but will be in on time

1st place
  1. Upstylez book and step-by-step DVD (make-up & upstyle services for brides)
  2. Nailtopia new collection nailart stickers, to the value of £50
  3. Sara Happ Lip Scrub
  4. Loof-ahh's Luxury Pedi Slippers
  5. £10 Next Voucher
  6. OPI Professional Pedi Foot File
2nd place
  1. Optix nail enamel collection
  2. Loof-ahh's Luxury Pedi Slippers
  3. Raw Beauty nailart products, fabric & glitter shapes
  4. Nail Graphix glitter
3rd place
  1. Loof-ahh's Luxury Pedi Slippers
  2. Feet to go, Gena pedi kit
  3. 12 pots of glitter, 6 fine & 6 sliced
A huge thank you to the following people for donating prizes;
John Fenell author of Upstylez, Julia from Nailtopia, Samuel Sweet (The Geek), Janice Hogan from Team Spa Experience (jnail), Louise (plaoh), Gloria (Glorsclaws), Clare (clara doon), Wenyan from Raw beauty (raw-beauty), Fiona (naturalnails), Sue from At Your Fingertips (suey) and last but not least Naomi (Butterfly100).

You know the old phrase... you've got to be in it to win it :!:

I would love to see more entries so get a move on because there's still time to enter.

:green:

Latest posts

Back