Dumb Blonde Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch4rli3

Reaction score
So Many people recommended to me to try Tigi's Dumb Blond shampoo and reconstructor for my hair as I have it bleached every 2 - 3 months and I was worried about it getting dry and straw looking.....

I finally purchased them today as there was an offer on and I got the largest size of each for £20!, went home and washed my hair using them........ WOW what a difference!!

Not only does my hair smell like I want to eat it but it looks so much softer and brighter!!!

:):)

I agree, I think the products work fabulously. We use the shampoo and conditioner in the student salon at school and they leave the hair feeling wonderful, as well as smelling drool-worthy. haha

I will always be a die hard Joico K-Pak fan though. My fave.

Yes, just for the record there are now many Kpak products . The shampoo and conditioner are Fab and the reconstructor is probably the best available, should not be used too often though. The moisture recovery range is good for bleached, over straightenered or over processed hair too.

so what would you guys recommend out of the 2 brands,which do you think is best? as i bleach,starighten etc.. my hair and my hair is quite dry so i could really do with using something like these.

Whist the Tigi range is without doubt a market leader, the Joico range has always been seen as more prescriptive. As the previous post said I dont know of a better reconstructor than Kpak. Now joico has Shisedo's backing it can only get better.

Whist the Tigi range is without doubt a market leader, the Joico range has always been seen as more prescriptive. As the previous post said I dont know of a better reconstructor than Kpak. Now joico has Shisedo's backing it can only get better.
thanks for that.
ive just had a look at the website and there is so much to choose from,what would you recommend i bought? thanks

Hi, i tried both products, but over time i think the joico products are better and my hair was awfully straw like, now it is so soft, but i do put olive oil on it and use this as a deep conditioner too ( i know you shouldnt), but it works for me x

Hi, i tried both products, but over time i think the joico products are better and my hair was awfully straw like, now it is so soft, but i do put olive oil on it and use this as a deep conditioner too ( i know you shouldnt), but it works for me x
thanks for that can i ask what joico products you used? as i would really like to try some.
i also apply olive oil very rarely but i have done it.i usually do mine with avocardo and mash it all up.i once saw this on tv and it makes my hair really shiney.xx

I love k-pac, as i have my hair lightened i have used it from the start, i do like using dumb blonde as my shampoo and conditioner and i use kpac now once a week as a treatment now. But started with regular use of k-pac shampoo conditoner and reconstructor

I love k-pac, as i have my hair lightened i have used it from the start, i do like using dumb blonde as my shampoo and conditioner and i use kpac now once a week as a treatment now. But started with regular use of k-pac shampoo conditoner and reconstructor
What do you find better in the dumb blond shampoo and conditioner over the Kpak ones?

What do you find better in the dumb blond shampoo and conditioner over the Kpak ones?

my dumb blonde i now use as everyday( i find with my hair thick and greasy roots the dumb blonde isnt as heavy and great for regular use and for lightened hair)...well not every day only wash hair 2 times a week so i dont want a heavy heavy shampoo and conditoner, and use my kpac as a treatment now, where as i started with the kpac shampoo, conditoner, reconstructor etc to sort my hair out initially, as my hair is in quite good condition now...even though my hair is woven bleach which i have had for 3 years nearly, i am lucky to have good thick hair, i am now able to use k pac like i say as a treatment, usually once a fortnight.

Latest posts

Back