dusting off nails... what do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
what do you use to remove the dust off your clients nails?

I used to use a dusting brush, similar to a blusher brush, then I trained in Brisa and now I use the white Brisa gel brush for removing dust from my clients nails as I find it's a lot better.

I use my NSI plush brush and find it fab

I use a dry manicure brush.

I love that little white thing that comes with the Brisa kit, some how it just gets into those little corners :D

When using L&P I use one of the brushes that come with the Nail Brite stuff - it's worn down in places where I use it for brushing out my abrasives too

I used to use a big soft brush, but it was just moving the dust about, now I use one of the handled manicure brushes, I find that works great.

I find the Dyson is great for this - I gotta make sure the tips are really on properly or they can get sucked up.

Sorry I couldnt resist LOL - I have always used the Plush brush - glad to know they are now available from Hyperion - I hope.

I have a plush brush from NSI also.

naturalnails said:
I find the Dyson is great for this - I gotta make sure the tips are really on properly or they can get sucked up.

pmsl

naturalnails said:

Sorry I couldnt resist LOL - I have always used the Plush brush - glad to know they are now available from Hyperion - I hope.

I find the dirt devil takes up less desk room!

why waste electricity...just blow :lol:
seriously allways used a dry manicure brush, does the job for moi

I use the white brush that came in my Brisa kit - it's fab! I love the look on clients faces, 'cos they all seem to think it's going to be hard but it's lovely & soft!!

i use the nsi plush brush also and a rather large dusting brush x

jules x

It may sound a bit daft but it works..
I use a body shop facial brush. The bristles a nice and firm, and they really probe out the dust. Cost about £1 but I find it better than my duster brush.

I use the fluffy from OPI

Its brill and gets rid of all the dust without spreading it elsewhere

NSI Plush brush for me too! Fab!

I use a manicure brush as I found the bigger softer brushes just blew the dust around.

pmsl @ dyson & 'just blow' - just the picture of it makes me giggle, the children think I am daft!!!

I wouldn't be without my NSI Plush brush. When I think of all the lint free wipes I used to go through. The Plush brush can be washed and sanitised.

I also use a manicure brush.

Yes it is the white brush with the Brisa kit for me...or as it is also known the Plush B...it is brilliant I hope Creative/Hyperion will start to sell it on it's own soon as I would like another to put in my training kit!!

I use two different things. I use a Fluffy and also a brush thing I got at Sally's. I looked on their site but can't find it. It's oval and has 'bristles' on both sides but it's a soft plastic. I love it and it feels good on the skin.
Michele

Latest posts

Back