EE extensions - mascara vs black sealant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you some come back after 2 weeks and some manage 4 with a good amount left and not seen any signs of damage but wanted to check my training was correct :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

thank you some come back after 2 weeks and some manage 4 with a good amount left and not seen any signs of damage but wanted to check my training was correct :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

No that's fine. 4 is very good! Xxx

I can vouch for elliebee's advice - I'm now going into week 4 of my eyelash extensions done by her, and they're still looking great!

I can vouch for elliebee's advice - I'm now going into week 4 of my eyelash extensions done by her, and they're still looking great!

Oh thank You! That is great to hear. xx

My clients usually 4 weeks for infils and some of these clients swim twice a day. Some of these clients use sealant some don't. It's really down to how you are bonding your lashes to how long they last. This all comes from experience. I use the Flirties - Expert strength adhesive

Mascara can make infils a nightmare and some clients will use it Everyday as its all part of their routine - thru have to use EVERY item in their makeup bag lol we all have a client like this most don't need mascara at all it choose to. The mascara designed for eyelash extensions is easily removed with water so shouldn't clog too much in the extensions of cleaned properly.

nope a sealand certainly wont give the same effect of a mascara like say they're real from benefit

Latest posts

Back