Eh? What's this - the fastest french !!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted a link to this ages ago and nobody commented :cry:

I posted a link to this ages ago and nobody commented :cry:

me too:hug: tbh didn't think much of the vid anyways i prefer to do it the proper way with a tip as a guide..not saying i'm perfect but it works for me ..but upon looking in a recent stockist catolouge i'm tempted to buy aluminuim smile tubes good for those who have a problem with creating the perfect smile lines on enhancements...still tempted:confused:

I guess we all have different strengths in our jobs and some techs may find this really useful. Good luck to the inventor i say.... always willing to give it a go! x

Do you think this principle could work by using a well-less french tip as the dipping tool? That way you'd have all ten sizes to go at and a more smiley smile line. Maybe worth testing the theory?

i was thinking the same about trying with tips for my right hand lol

it looks like the polish goes on pretty thick though, it would take ages to dry.

Do you think this principle could work by using a well-less french tip as the dipping tool? That way you'd have all ten sizes to go at and a more smiley smile line. Maybe worth testing the theory?

Just what I was thinking!

Looks ok but what about for some1 with different sized nails they wud be all wonky, looks like some kind of quick fix from hong kong1

i watched this - dismal is all i can say - i think peeps now looking for an easy fix - it beggers believe why peep want to jump too get nail training or what ever you want to call it - why cant they see that us pro ams just talk alot of bollacks = we really dont have a clue what we talking about - so why do you " freshies" want to run before you can walk" -doing nails aint just doing nails = we learned the science BEHIND it too

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back