Entity demo, Plymouth, 24th Feb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!!

Just had a flyer through the post this morning from ENTITY.

They are doing a demo in Plymouth on 24th February.

Anyone know or can pass me some info as to whether it would be worth a nose. I am creative trained.

Many thanks xxxx

Can't hurt to have a look .........never ignore an opportunity, or the chance to learn something, it's a pretty good product, when you see it work you can make up your own mind.

Last edited:
They're doing one in Bristol on 25th.

Shame I can't get to it for a nosey....clients eh!!!

I think they're showcasing their products and education with a chance to have a play with them....the products that is.

They're doing one in Bristol on 25th.

Shame I can't get to it for a nosey....clients eh!!!

I think they're showcasing their products and education with a chance to have a play with them....the products that is.

They did that in AUS, it was a fab day, nice to meet fellow techs and see a new product ... never stop learning, never stop looking.

Thats what I was asking for. Still learning who's out there in this big ole nail tech world!
Would be good for a nose and meet others, gain more info etc.
Thanks all

I got a free sample of Entity...

it seemed fine to me...I had no problems xxxxxx

I've had the Plymouth leaflet too. Heard great things about Entity from an EX :eek:Creative ambassador but I do believe people are only loyal to the brand they are selling at the moment IYKWIM

As Carl says it won't hurt to have a freebie look!

See you there:hug:. Do you think we should wear our Geek badges??!!

They're doing one in Brighton tomorrow, shame they only sent me a flyer TODAY to tell me about it. Who has free days at that short notice to get to a demo :rolleyes:

I'm happily Creative trained too, but would like to see the stuff in action for a nosey :lol:

Anyone else going to the Bristol one? Me and Vanessa are off to have a play.

Cathie! Nooo! We could have had a banana beer lunch!!!

Can anyone tell me if they are doing a roadshow in the West Yorkshire area? How are you getting your invitations, is there somewhere you need to register??

ive been using entity for almost 2 years now and my nails have never looked better.
if you get a chance, go along, i know they are bringing over some of their u.s educators, its always good to keep an open mind.

Anyone else going to the Bristol one? Me and Vanessa are off to have a play.

Cathie! Nooo! We could have had a banana beer lunch!!!
Yes bananas and beer, fabulous combo lol! Never ate the bananas though, just drank the beer......should have ate the bananas, maybe I would have done better.

If I do get a cancellation I'll be there!

Hello Geeks!!

Just had a flyer through the post this morning from ENTITY.

They are doing a demo in Plymouth on 24th February.

Anyone know or can pass me some info as to whether it would be worth a nose. I am creative trained.

Many thanks xxxx

hi ya,
i don't suppose you could forward the details on to me? i'm local and wouldn't mind a nosey, more information and knowledge is a good thing.
anna:hug:

oooh hang on - why haven't I had a leaflet about it?! PeePaws, if you can find out the details and want to meet up :green: I'd be up for it. Would be good to check out what other companies are out there.

If Tom Bachik is one of the Educators they are bringing over, it will defintely be worth a visit just to see him in action!!! His work is amazing.

Tom, Tom and Alisha are no longer with Entity

Tom, Tom and Alisha are no longer with Entity

Intriguing!:|..I knew Tom Holcomb had exited stage left but didn't know about Tom Bachik!!.............So would there be any handsome men there then????:lol:

Hi

I am Creative trained but went along to the day in Brighton today, it was excellent and worth taking the time out. I only wanted to pop in for 5 minutes (as was meeting someone) but ended up spending over hour there.

Shame they did not explain more about what would be going on in the day as I feel i missed out not spending more time there. The products look lovely, if you attend the day you get full demo and then get to sit at your own nail station and play with the L&P. One thing i found very useful to know is the woman asked if i even get centre lifting with Creativve, fact is i do, but not often. Well they explained this is not because my mix ratio is wrong but because I am using retention#.

I had not heard of Entity before I attended today but i was very impressed, the people launching have all worked for Creative in the past (15 years so i am told). I think this is a system to try out, phone for sample kit (free) as this will give Creative a run for their money.

All products are about 20% cheaper than Creative, customer care is excellent as they really want to help and trying to launch in the UK. No doubt they have a lot of work to do in next few years but I personally believe they are on same level as Creative.

They have lovely uniforms (same as Creative but with rhinestones as logo) which are available (unlike Creative).

I think if roadshow coming to your area you should attend. Lots of FREE sample products to take away and demos great.

Sure my feedback wont go down well on this site but wanted to share my experience today from attending demo in Brighton.

One thing I found very useful to know is the woman asked if I even get centre lifting with Creative, fact is i do, but not often. Well they explained this is not because my mix ratio is wrong but because I am using retention#.
I'm surprised that they didn't ask you how long the current set had been on your clients and what their natural nails were like, ie ski jump etc... if Retention+ was soooo bad then why would so many technicians be using it with no problems at all?
Regardless of which system you were using beforehand, it's a bit underhanded of them to blame your previous system in order to gain your business, don't you think?

customer care is excellent as they really want to help and trying to launch in the UK.
With all due respect, you haven't had a chance to test their customer service yet.

Sure my feedback wont go down well on this site but wanted to share my experience today from attending demo in Brighton.
Why would that be?... this is a site for education and help, regardless of which brand the members are using.
I'm not out to cause an argument, far from it, but I feel that I have to say that it really isn't necessary to 'dog' one company in order to 'up' another company.

We all try to get along on this site, whether we're using brand XYZ or brand ABC :wink2:

I'm not out to cause an argument, far from it, but I feel that I have to say that it really isn't necessary to 'dog' one company in order to 'up' another company.

We all try to get along on this site, whether we're using brand XYZ or brand ABC :wink2:

I agree,if they are on par,why not focus on what their product does,and their training ????

Just to add the peeps who laucnhed it did once work with CND,but they have ALL left Entity now :!:

Latest posts

Back