Entity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
Has anyone used entity nail systems and what are your thoughts, good, bad, better than others etc

i am currently using entity and have done for the last couple of years.
i can confirm that its a very good product.

entity products are great i used them for 2 years and even competed in them and won. the technology that has gone into making them is more advanced than any other product on the market. try a sample pack and youll feel the difference. i was an educator for them, but am now working for united beauty. are products are aslo being advanced so watch this space!!!

entity products are great i used them for 2 years and even competed in them and won. the technology that has gone into making them is more advanced than any other product on the market. try a sample pack and youll feel the difference. i was an educator for them, but am now working for united beauty. are products are aslo being advanced so watch this space!!!

The information re NTT simply is not true.

I'm sorry I don't mind anyone saying they like a product etc etc but .... advanced it is not. There are other products that are far more advanced. If you think it is so advanced then tell us how and why it is advanced. Explain the chemistry to us and back up what you say with facts. I know the product so be prepared.

I have trained over 50 competition winners, and any of them could win with almost any product so winning with something doesn't make a product great it only makes the technician great on the day. The products do not have to last in any way more than few hours in a competition so that is not the test of a good product.

Last edited:
I love the Entity nudite' powders, I like their cool pink the best. I still prefer CND High Performance liquid and CND powders for most people,though.HTH

I enjoy working with Entity products as well as Creative products and Ezflow. Each have their own niche in the nail industry.

I found this.....
http://www.entitybeauty.com/EDUCATION/PRODUCT_FACTS_11-07.pdf

Its true what they say, if you can work with the best you can work with the worst. Training also helps you learn how to get the best out of a chosen product.

I enjoy working with Entity products as well as Creative products and Ezflow. Each have their own niche in the nail industry.

I found this.....
http://www.entitybeauty.com/EDUCATION/PRODUCT_FACTS_11-07.pdf

Its true what they say, if you can work with the best you can work with the worst. Training also helps you learn how to get the best out of a chosen product.

This is true, but the worst doesn't work as well as the best no matter how well you use it. doesn't last as long for your clients or look as good. doesn't stand the test of time.

This is true, but the worst doesn't work as well as the best no matter how well you use it. doesn't last as long for your clients or look as good. doesn't stand the test of time.

This would make a great experiment Gigi, you could do a set of nails using 2 different products 1 on each hand and see how they compare. Would be very interesting.

This would make a great experiment Gigi, you could do a set of nails using 2 different products 1 on each hand and see how they compare. Would be very interesting.

It may surprise you to know that I have done it and that is why I HAVE ALWAYS STUCK WITH CND. Show me a product that is easier to use, stays looking as perfect or lasts as long without repairs and I'll use it.

The biggest sales pitch seems to be that you won't get bubbles with the product. :lol: What bubbles??? Do you get bubbles?? Maybe a newbie may get a few bubbles until they learn how to do nails correctly but Bubbles??? That one is out of the ark as a sales pitch. It might impress someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

I think many of us have probably done this lol....
a single nail I did on my CND conversion was 100% better looking, and 100% easier to use than millennium which I was using previously...

Same technician within hours...doing a much better enhancement because of simply using a better product...

Better in my definition is...smoother to work with making product placement easier for me, resulting in a much nicer look enhancement.

Less preparation work for me compared to my older product leaving me to more or less get straight on with the (imo) more exciting part of the job...creating the enhancement,

No lifting on the nails approx 3 weeks before my model removed them
(she kept them on being a fellow nail teck...so we could "keep and eye on them".....she did the convo the next month too)
I created on my conversion day, due to the product being so easy to work with, that I got my cuticle area spot on, I had had lifting with my other product (I thought at the time it was normal to get lifting after 2 weeks...turns out it isn't lol)

The colours of the pink and white were sooo much nicer looking than the millenium imo...a lovely healthy looking pink, and a beautiful white....that actually came out white !!!! lol,
I found the millenium to be a milkyish white and I ALWAYS got grey patches...
I could sculpt using cnd forms more or less straight away, I always thought I had been rubbish at sculpting....turns out it was only down to the "cheaper" forms I was using...

and working time did go down due to the fact the product went on much more smoothly...

So IMO...the brand does 100% matter for any technician....just starting out, or highly experienced
I was still the same tech with the same ways of working after coming out of that convo (as I followed most of the rules anyway from this site lol)
Yet my work improved dramaticly...

I'm not having a dig at Millenium here, I do still use some of there products that I liked (tips and brushes) I'm just giving the example that product does matter....to anyone who may be reading thinking they can't improve just by switching product etc....They can xxxx

Very true Emms lol
But i am talking about 2 high end products. Many of my friends in the USA use Entity after switching, so it cant be that bad x

I think Tom Holcomb has an erotic voice lol. and he's awesome to watch.

I like the products, the packaging, the nudite powders, the brushes, the different whites... I like these.

Very true Emms lol
But i am talking about 2 high end products. Many of my friends in the USA use Entity after switching, so it cant be that bad x
Sorry hunny, I wasn't refering to you or Entity,
I got carried away coz the conversation Kind of turned into could technicians work as well with any brand..
Thats how my tired eyes read it anyway lol.....

I went a bit off topic I think didn't I lol...

Not aimed at anyone, just my late night brain in overdrive I get very conversational lmao :green:

It may surprise you to know that I have done it and that is why I HAVE ALWAYS STUCK WITH CND. Show me a product that is easier to use, stays looking as perfect or lasts as long without repairs and I'll use it.

The biggest sales pitch seems to be that you won't get bubbles with the product. :lol: What bubbles??? Do you get bubbles?? Maybe a newbie may get a few bubbles until they learn how to do nails correctly but Bubbles??? That one is out of the ark as a sales pitch. It might impress someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

I feel really rude in saying this but I've had bubbles using CND, I know how to do nails and have done them for a long time, had some of the best people teach me and tell me that I am very good at what I do. MOST of the time I don't get bubbles but somtimes for no apparent reason I do, if you could shed some light on the matter I'd be very greatful! x
I have been told that it is down to how the powders are made by Entity, which makes the difference.?

I feel really rude in saying this but I've had bubbles using CND
You need to work on your mix ratio if you're getting bubbles.

if you could shed some light on the matter I'd be very greatful!
This tutorial might help... http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/8912-product-control-part-1-mix-ratio.html

I have been told that it is down to how the powders are made by Entity, which makes the difference.?
Marketing hype is just that, hype... rely on FACTS and you won't go far wrong :wink2:
hth's

I feel really rude in saying this but I've had bubbles using CND, I know how to do nails and have done them for a long time, had some of the best people teach me and tell me that I am very good at what I do. MOST of the time I don't get bubbles but somtimes for no apparent reason I do, if you could shed some light on the matter I'd be very greatful! x

Making sure your brush is properly saturated with monomer (obviously you wipe the excess before using with your powders) and the air between the bristles has been removed will help avoid bubbles also. The best way to do this is to press the bristles right down into the liquid for a moment and you will actually see the air dispel with tiny bubbles x

Hey I have spoken to someone who has used both products and they say the application is completely differen with both (mix ratio etc) so what works for creative will not be the same with entity and vicversa x

Hey I have spoken to someone who has used both products and they say the application is completely differen with both (mix ratio etc) so what works for creative will not be the same with entity and vicversa x
it is not completely different...
but no system works the same as another, so you always need to get used to your new product, new ratio, opacity, is it hard or soft, etc.

i work with entity and ezflow, i like them.
But i have only worked with this two products so i don't know the difference with the restbof them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back