Essential nail trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudi06

Reaction score
Hi Does anyone know where i can get the Essential nail trainer hand for a good price as i have just starting nail extensions. Thanks Trudi:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi doll I have one .. its but best friend and would never sell her... You can buy them on ebay cheaper than from the company.. might be used but cheaper... hth xx

Welcome to the site doll xxx

Hi - I have a nail trainer and like tracy I could never sell her. I got mine from Ebay really cheap. Good Luck x x

Hi just got one from ebay 2 weeks ago, its used but much cheaper than the new once. however still waiting to arrive. Hope it will soon cause i can't wait to start working on it.:)

Sweet squared sell them hun 0845 210 6060 :hug:

there are a few suppliers of them, but where ever you go it will be about the same price.

they often come up on e bay for a good price if you dont mind a second hand one. and i think thats about the only place to get one for under the rrp.

where ever you buy one from, even if you do pay full price[which does seem like a lot at the time] i dont think you will regret your purchase. they really do make a world of difference to your technique when you are just starting out.

Latest posts

Back