Essential Nails, nail trainer, applying polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
:( hi guys ive got the nail trainer which is great but when appyling gel polish it sort of slides off,does anyone know if you have to buff the trainer nail first?? :confused:

I've also just bought a nail trainer but not had chance to play with it yet. I would assume that you would have to buff off the shine from it for it to adhere properly as its too shiney.

I have the essential nail trainer. You will need to etch the training nail before applying an extention, or if trying to gel the training nail you still need to etch it.

Hope this helps

:( hi guys ive got the nail trainer which is great but when appyling gel polish it sort of slides off,does anyone know if you have to buff the trainer nail first?? :confused:

think of it as a 'real' hand and treat it as you would a 'real' client, that's why its a training hand for you to practice you full process...I even speak to mine :o

That's just made me chuckle, that makes sense I will treat it like a real client, thanks for replies :)

lol I named mine Margaret when I used to use it lol!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Remember shine won't stick to shine.

This made me laugh lol I called mine Ned and I talk to mine too Haha x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Hahaha glad i am not the only one then :lol:
I have called mine tracy and the kids hi5 her and say "alright r tracy"

Hahaha that's brilliant. I was going to say we r all mad but I think we are just unique! Lol x

Hahaha that's brilliant. I was going to say we r all mad but I think we are just unique! Lol x

My husband named mine Thing :lol:

Do any of you no where i can buy the nails from for it? I got mine off ebay and i am running out of the natural nail tip.

thanks clarex

My husband named mine Thing :lol:

my b/f plays with it more than i do :rolleyes:. making her sware and putting her round the door when the kids are watching telly lol small things hey:lol:

I took mine on holiday to the French Alps - she had a fab time....

Was funny, I fixed her to the table in the hotel bedroom and all the staff kept on coming in to look when we werent there - somewhat confused them......

xx

Was funny, I fixed her to the table in the hotel bedroom and all the staff kept on coming in to look when we werent there - somewhat confused them......

xx

...you MAD individual :lol:. That is sooo funny!!

my b/f plays with it more than i do :rolleyes:. making her sware and putting her round the door when the kids are watching telly lol small things hey:lol:

Haha my husband does things like that!

xx

Haha genius! I love it! Now everyone at work is asking me what I'm laughing at as couldn't control myself lol!!

Sorry to jump on the thread here.... but I was having a practise on mine last night and couldn't get the tips to stick on the peachy "nail plates" (or whatever they're called). I buffed and etched like a mad woman, tried letting the glue dry for ages (was using CND glue as the brush on stuff i had that came with it, I couldn't get the lid undone) and could only get 2 out of 5 fingers to stick... and that was only just!

I got the NT off eBay second hand so am wondering if I'm meant to be using a "special" tip with them? Although, i'm sure i was using the tips that were sent with it.. Or was it the glue?

Anyone any ideas?

Latest posts

Back