Essex/London holiday, where to go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Me and my friend are going to Brentwood for 2 nights and London for 1 night in May, for my 20th birthday. We plan on having a pamper and shopping day, night out then the next day go karting and.... What else? We're staying at the Brentwood premier inn.

In London we plan to go to Madame Tussauds and not sure what else yet. Staying at travel lodge at Covent Gardens, any nice bars or things to do around that area?

Also, has anyone been to Lauren Goodgers salon? We're thinking of going for the £100 package.

Thanks guys!!

xo

Friday night The Sugar Hut! It's in Brentwood High Street, there's West One, bar near the station. Amy Childs Salon is in Brentwood. You could come to Chelmsford, lots of bars and restaurants. There's also a Faces in Gants Hill, Club 195 in Loughton, but they're a bit further out from Brentwood. In London OMG list is endless. I love all the bars in Covent Garden, Henry's for cocktails, you've got The Ice Bar, loads of great little bars and cafes along the South Bank. Have a look on my Twitter for some odd reason I seem to attract lots of bars, nightclubs Etc as followers, God knows why I'm a 40 something working mum lol!

My twitter is www.twitter.com/fuzionextension
Or just go to twitter and @fuzionextension

Look up duck and waffle restaurant in london, the views are amazing over the city

Latest posts

Back