Eve Taylor Facial Range - Min Order

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Is there a minimum order for eve taylor

I had a meeting with a dermologica rep today but think it may be too expensive for me as i am only just starting out

is eve taylor good to go with? have had a quick look on the eve taylor website but can not seem to find moisturisers or masks for sensitive skin types? can any1 help?X

I can't comment on or help with Eve Taylor as I don't/haven't used them, but regarding start-up costs it is sometimes worth stretching yourself to take on exactly the right skincare range to suit your potential clients & one that you believe in. I spent just short of £5,500 taking on Decleor but it has paid dividends in return. Oftentimes going for a cheaper option can be a false economy.

Last edited:
Eve taylor are good products.
It is a nice, aromatherapy based products. I'm going to have it in my salon to compliment environ (which is quite a clinical range). Just go and have a facial with eve taylor, see if you like it. Any way, do not rush, think carefully before buying anything. by the way, they don't have a minimum order.
good luck:hug:

I agree with Anastasia..I have just recently started using Eve Taylor products in my salon and it is lovely, my clients love it and it retails well which is always a bonus. They have no minimum order. Their 'Soothing' type products are for sensitive skin so if you look now with that in mind you should be able to find what you need. Best of look with the business in all cases..hope you do really well :) - Sandi

ive been using eve taylor products in my salon now for over a year, they're really nice for your skin and affordable and my clients are happy with them. only problem is they're not as well known as some other companies on the market, even though they've actually been around for years.......thats the only downside i find to them.

there was no minimum order when i first started with them, and i initially bought the salon starter pack which was around 500 pounds....

The Dermalogica opening account sounds expensive at the start when you first open, as it did to me, but I think it is really worth it. I can definitely say that I get clients coming in to my shop because of the Dermalogica brand and displays who may not have come in otherwise.

I think Eve Taylor is nice as I have had a facial before at a friends salon but saying that, she comes to me for her facials and loves the Dermalogica products.

I would also recommend researching the salons local to you as you don't really want to be competing with a nearby salon offering the same products if you can help it.

Hope this helps

hi i have just purchased the mobile kit from eve taylor was roughly £99.00, i have been open since xmas and my clients love the products, there is no minimum order either,

I Had a nightmare with them im looking for another company!!Customer sevice was rubbish they didnt want to no. NOT GOING TO USE THEM ANY MORE.looking for a new supplier.

I think Eve Taylor is nice as I have had a facial before at a friends salon but saying that, she comes to me for her facials and loves the Dermalogica products.

I was told the other day that Eve Taylor actually make some of the base Dermalogica products. In fact, Eve Taylor herself used to work for Dermalogica and helped formulate their products in the beginning.

I don't like Eve Taylor products personally. SwissDermyl has no minimum order and is transformational in its effects on the skin.

I know that an awful lot of people on here use Eve Taylor but I am also not a fan.

When I was a mobile therapist I had an info pack and some samples from them and to start with I found there customer service appaling, this was a few years ago so may have changed, didn't respond to any of the emails I sent & the same lady always answered the phone with a terrible attitude, everything was to much trouble for her and she was generally bad tempered.

The products.........well I LOVE aromatherapy ranges and I desperately wanted to like them, imo they smell gorgeous, really impressed with the fragrance however the products I tried (for oily skin) did everything they weren't supposed to do :( I erupted in boil type spots, something that ive not had since before having roaccutene when I was 19 and my skin went back to being an oil slick. I was really gutted as like I say they smelt beautiful.

If you have some samples, try a ET facial and love it then brilliant but I would say whatever range you choose don't invest lots of money without trying some of the treatments and products first.

Ha!!!! So true about the customer service, and i know exactly who you mean regarding the same lady on the phone with the bad attitude!!!!! She sounds like an older woman, doesnt really seem to want to be there and just seems to dislike everyone........ive tried ignoring her rudeness and just smiling through the phone but her attitude does not change!!!! I dont even think they have a computer system as whenever i place an order, it seems as if they are writing it down on paper!!!! Also took them 3 days to give me my final price which i requested before they send - for postage, tax etc, etc.....
I had a big row with someone on there before as i live in Spain and they charged me nearly as much as the order for the postage........i said, excuse me, im pretty sure it doesnt cost that much to ship to Spain..........if i hadnt needed the order quick i would have told them to stick it somewhere but i shall be arranging my own courier service next time and have it sent free delivery to a relatives address in the UK.

LOVE the products but unfortunately the CS is pants!!!!!

Ha!!!! So true about the customer service, and i know exactly who you mean regarding the same lady on the phone with the bad attitude!!!!! She sounds like an older woman, doesnt really seem to want to be there and just seems to dislike everyone........ive tried ignoring her rudeness and just smiling through the phone but her attitude does not change!!!! I dont even think they have a computer system as whenever i place an order, it seems as if they are writing it down on paper!!!! Also took them 3 days to give me my final price which i requested before they send - for postage, tax etc, etc.....
I had a big row with someone on there before as i live in Spain and they charged me nearly as much as the order for the postage........i said, excuse me, im pretty sure it doesnt cost that much to ship to Spain..........if i hadnt needed the order quick i would have told them to stick it somewhere but i shall be arranging my own courier service next time and have it sent free delivery to a relatives address in the UK.

LOVE the products but unfortunately the CS is pants!!!!!

I think the older lady you are referring to is actually "EVE TAYLOR HERSELF" ..... I think their service is excellent and not had any problems.

I think the older lady you are referring to is actually "EVE TAYLOR HERSELF" ..... I think their service is excellent and not had any problems.

Could be Beryl, Sam, I've had a bit of erm.....an issue with her lately. There was also another lady before Christmas (maybe a temp) who was a little less than helpful.

I tried to order before Christmas, I was desperate for some of those candles (they are literally flying off the shelf every time I get an order in) and phoned, asking if they could guarantee me an order before Christmas as my previous stock sold out way quicker than even I could have anticipated. (The last order date they gave for Christmas delivery was 15th December, which IMO was a bit early....most of my other suppliers quoted 21st/22nd) She was rather rude on the phone to me and told me I expected too much! This by the way was on 18th December.

I then wrote to Marie and Chris, saying I wanted to give constructive feedback, and that I would have been able to sell loads more of the candles if they could only get them to me, and Marie wrote back very nicely, but Chris got all defensive....accusing me of lying, and went and spoke to the call handler, who told him that she'd offered me overnight delivery, at a cost to myself, and I refused to pay it.....which was NEVER mentioned to me! (I would have taken them up on it, if they did!) I actually had even asked her if I could arrange my own courier to pick up...and she told me that they couldn't guarantee the order would be picked and packed by Christmas. I reply to Chris, putting him straight, but have never received a further response...or apology, which I actually beleive I should have had as he was quite accusatory.

99% of the time they are great....and you are right, Eve herself is incredibly helpful, the products are superb and my clients are getting great results (I've had several recently switch to me from Dermalogica, Susan Molyneux and Crystal Clear), but I too have come across an attitude occasionally, like they are doing us a favour by supplying us.

It's a real shame as I can only imagine this is holding them back but they don't realise, but I now wouldn't want to bring it up with them again, as I know they would make me feel like I was trying to make trouble. A shame as I've always been one to try and build a relationship with all my suppliers and give constructive (positive and negative) feedback to all......and most of them have been grateful to listen, and have found it helpful to actually have someone tell you honestly, your good and bad points! I know I like it when my clients feel they can do that with me.

That said, I shall stick with them for now, as I have done other suppliers. My dissatisfaction with one of my previous suppliers was well known and documented on here, but I do not believe that Rome was built in a day, and decided to give them the opportunity to remedy the situation. I have to say, it's taken time and frustration but my relationship with them now couldnt be better, and their service second to none! I can only hope I can build that with Eve Taylor, but at the moment it's their reluctance....not mine!

Could be Beryl, Sam, I've had a bit of erm.....an issue with her lately. There was also another lady before Christmas (maybe a temp) who was a little less than helpful.

I tried to order before Christmas, I was desperate for some of those candles (they are literally flying off the shelf every time I get an order in) and phoned, asking if they could guarantee me an order before Christmas as my previous stock sold out way quicker than even I could have anticipated. (The last order date they gave for Christmas delivery was 15th December, which IMO was a bit early....most of my other suppliers quoted 21st/22nd) She was rather rude on the phone to me and told me I expected too much! This by the way was on 18th December.

I then wrote to Marie and Chris, saying I wanted to give constructive feedback, and that I would have been able to sell loads more of the candles if they could only get them to me, and Marie wrote back very nicely, but Chris got all defensive....accusing me of lying, and went and spoke to the call handler, who told him that she'd offered me overnight delivery, at a cost to myself, and I refused to pay it.....which was NEVER mentioned to me! (I would have taken them up on it, if they did!) I actually had even asked her if I could arrange my own courier to pick up...and she told me that they couldn't guarantee the order would be picked and packed by Christmas. I reply to Chris, putting him straight, but have never received a further response...or apology, which I actually beleive I should have had as he was quite accusatory.

99% of the time they are great....and you are right, Eve herself is incredibly helpful, the products are superb and my clients are getting great results (I've had several recently switch to me from Dermalogica, Susan Molyneux and Crystal Clear), but I too have come across an attitude occasionally, like they are doing us a favour by supplying us.

It's a real shame as I can only imagine this is holding them back but they don't realise, but I now wouldn't want to bring it up with them again, as I know they would make me feel like I was trying to make trouble. A shame as I've always been one to try and build a relationship with all my suppliers and give constructive (positive and negative) feedback to all......and most of them have been grateful to listen, and have found it helpful to actually have someone tell you honestly, your good and bad points! I know I like it when my clients feel they can do that with me.

That said, I shall stick with them for now, as I have done other suppliers. My dissatisfaction with one of my previous suppliers was well known and documented on here, but I do not believe that Rome was built in a day, and decided to give them the opportunity to remedy the situation. I have to say, it's taken time and frustration but my relationship with them now couldnt be better, and their service second to none! I can only hope I can build that with Eve Taylor, but at the moment it's their reluctance....not mine!

Thats such a shame that you've had to experience customer service like that :(

I must say ive had problems with Dermalogica customer service before, they don't seem to be able to accept they could ever be at fault for something and get very defensive if its pointed out to them !

There don't seem to be many suppliers left that give anything better than 'average' customer service !

such a shame Lyndsay feedback both negative and positive is what makes successful businesses.

I rarely ask anything out of the ordinary of suppliers but I am still astounded at some suppliers inflexible attitudes!!!

There don't seem to be many suppliers left that give anything better than 'average' customer service !

I must say that in all my dealings with Decleor I've never had a problem & could never praise them highly enough for the support & help they've given my business. If I ask for extra information on a product, images for my website or anything it's with me within a day or two. Likewise the one or two occassions they've accidently sent me the wrong item they've apologised, sent a replacement immediately & the rep has taken the other one back during a visit. They have never been anything but a pleasure to deal with, whether it's been the rep, the accounts department or the training staff. It's probably for that reason that they very rarely seem to lose staff!

Unfortunately companies like this are a rare breed nowdays, in a world where some are quick to take the money but slow to deliver the support!

that's such a shame, I use E.T. and have found them to be fine and haven't had any problems with them. Their web site has been improved lately and that makes things a lot easier when ordering. I found the products to very good and my clients like them especially the facial oils, which sell really well. It's a bit of a minefield trying to find the right skincare range for yourself. In the past I have used both Dermalogica and Susan Molyneaux. Really there are pros and cons with all ranges, ask for samples and try some of the treatments. I do think that some of the bigger houses can be a little 'snobby' as you said but keep searching and I'm sure you will find one that feels right for you and your business. In the end you have to believe in what you are using and selling whatever the brand, good luck!

P.S. not a skin care brand I know but customer care from Jessica(NNC) is brill!

I contacted ET for samples as im looking for a facial range, I got some literature and 3 samples only one of which was a facial cream, im not sure what to do about ET now as I can't make a decision based on one cream sample, I have contacted quite a few skincare houses for samples, just waiting for them to come to try them out. As for customer service then you are the customer, you are important as you are putting money in their pockets and they should realise there are plenty of other skincare houses you could go to.
XX

I contacted ET for samples as im looking for a facial range, I got some literature and 3 samples only one of which was a facial cream, im not sure what to do about ET now as I can't make a decision based on one cream sample, I have contacted quite a few skincare houses for samples, just waiting for them to come to try them out. As for customer service then you are the customer, you are important as you are putting money in their pockets and they should realise there are plenty of other skincare houses you could go to.
XX
I would wait til the show next month and have a nose at all their products,they do some wonderful oils and their products imo are lovely.

I have read a lot of comments on here about Eve Taylor customer services, regarding the rudeness, over the years,and tbh it seems to be getting worse :eek:.So I have taken it upon myself to email Eve Taylor regarding this issue.

I have mentioned the older women who is probably Beryl(as again,I have heard her name mentioned several times)I have also said that this is a professional site with a lot of new potential clients starting up businesses and reading this does not bode well for business etc etc.I will update if/when I receive a reply.Hopefully posting a link to the email.

I am hoping to continue to use Eve Taylor but if I feel their customer care/services isn't up to scratch then I will go elsewhere.It's crucial to get support and backup where needed when having a business.It doesn't matter how small that business is,we should all be treated well,and given the state of the economy I would've thought businesses would be falling over themselves to give us their full attention.Sadly it seems not.Anyway,lets wait and see.:green:

Latest posts

Back